OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_reachbundle5_01.jpg

At Comic-Con today, Microsoft revealed a Limited Edition Halo: Reach bundle, packing two controllers with an Xbox 360 Slim, all in special silver casings, for $399. A copy of the game is also included. It's available Sept. 14.

The bundle will be available on Sept. 14, when Halo: Reach also launches. It will cost $399. It includes the standard Xbox 360 S configuration inside the Limited Edition, UNSC-stamped silver housing, the two silver controllers, and the game.

Xbox Live's Major Nelson added later via Twitter that: "The Halo: Reach console makes a Halo inspired sound when you turn it on, and another one (shield power up) when you eject the drive."
Source

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Xbox Live's Major Nelson added later via Twitter that: "The Halo: Reach console makes a Halo inspired sound when you turn it on, and another one (shield power up) when you eject the drive.
God that would get so annoying.

I like the look of this more than the Halo 3 Elite (It was dark green with orange buttons), but I don't think it's the best they could do, it just looks like they've taken a silver slim and put some stickers on it. I can only think they realised the full on Halo 3 look failed on the Halo 3 360 so they went halfway.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
popoffka said:
Well, IMO, this looks much better than the standard Xbox 360 Slim.
Agreed, the matte, gun-metal finish looks really nice. I prefer it to the glossy design. The controller looks decent as well (not like those rubbish Halo 3 controllers they released years ago *shudder*) Overall its much better than the old Halo 3 edition. I dislike green consoles

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol @ 'Media Reader'

I have an original Xbox but I think it's gonna die soon. =/ I may get this, since I really enjoyed Halo 1 and 2 and didn't ever get a 360.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM