Halo MCC Offering FREE Halo 3 ODST HD for Launch Players

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh IGN please stop messing up the information originally emailed out to selected users...

The real requirements are: you must have played any game or mode in the collection with an internet connected xbox one before the patch went live at approximately 12pm est December 20th. This so Microsoft knows who played or bought the game before the biggest bugs were stopped. No need to have actually tried multiplayer.

Huh. I sure hope you're right about that. Got a source on this tidbit?

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Are those multiple discs for installation or multiple discs for playing? That's what I was asking. Multiple discs for playing was a limitation of the 360, Lost Odyssey has like 3 discs, Final Fantasy XIII has like 4, even Mass Effect 2 has 2 discs. But they're all for playing, not for installation data.

My point is that making extra discs that are useless after installation is outdated. If technology keeps pushing forward then internet connections will need to be updated, either by consumers or providers.

Installation only.

While the concept may be "outdated", unfortunately they 're still something in today's world which can still make things easier, especially on a game where the launch update is 15gb.

TerminatR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  • Exclusive In-Game Nameplate and Avatar: These will be delivered before 2015 in an upcoming content update. As a thank you to early adopters, they will not be available anywhere else.
So i guess we should know in less than 5 days if we got into this promo.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.