Halo CE Text not showing

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Problematique, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Problematique
    OP

Problematique Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2008
    New Zealand
    A couple of days back i had to format my pc cause it needed it and it was stuffing up.
    so hear i am sitting here with a fresh instal of pirated xp pro sp2 when i thinking...well this is boring
    so i think ahhh i better get back on custom edition i install it add a custom ui so the updater wont update it cause it pirated and my no-cd crack
    so i get my maps..add them then play it then i join a game it i was about to say hi when there was no text in the text box

i press t to bring up chat and i had this dark transparent text box where i can't type in it, before i formatted it was fine

i replaced the stings.dll with a new one but not different so i rebooted and still not different

whats the go?

2. Waddle Dee

Waddle Dee GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    ... A computer desk?
    Probably the custom UI. If you download the 1.8 update, you don't NEED a CD Key. Wat, you need a key, but not a DISC. So, uh, try a crack? I dunno. it's definitly the UI, though.

3. Problematique
    OP

Problematique Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2008
    New Zealand
    i never installed the update i just added a custom ui to stop it updating i used to update it 1st but they made a new one stopping me from using my pirated key

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice