OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
eglomer.blogspot.com
XP
Country
logo10.png

Halguens is a Static Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game. In game, we can choose between two different factions, dragons and phoenix, to fight in their ancient war.

Some game features are:
- Initial test to check the player's affinity with each faction.
- Client updates from console (it will download compressed and will be decompressed directly in the console).
- 5 complete armours for each faction.
- 25 different missions to complete.
- 4 haunt levels.
- 24 guardians (8 element with 3 guardians each one).
- Players up to level 100.
- General ranking where you can see the war status, the three best players of each faction and your own position.
- Possibility of create dual screenshots and save them to 'Screenshots' folder.
- Messaging system between players, even if they are not of the same faction.
- Dynamic water effect in game credits.

Furthermore, game has his own forum where:
- You can see the game's news and download it too.
- You can view the user's guide and some other tutorials (for example, how to change the forum language).
- You can ask questions or report errors.
- You can create guilds and fight against other guilds.
- You can participate in regular tournaments.
- You can talk about what you want into the Bounding Rabbit Tavern. He's so cute!

The game's music is made by a great compositor, Rafael Corpa, and in his webpage you can listen a sample of his work and download his songs, even the songs of Halguens. These songs are:
- Centuria: used in login window.
- Aqua: used in initial test and faction selection window.
- En la aldea del puerto: used for phoenix faction.
- La taberna de la aldea: used for dragons faction.

To install, just copy 'Halguens' folder to your flashcart's root.
If you have problems to launch the game, open it with 'HBmenu' included in the pack.

For some other question, use the forum.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
based on the video, the english translation needs some polish. i don't like how in some windows the font size is reduced to make everything fit. the 4th option in the armory, is that earth? -- it looks like, well, poop.

the game reminds me a lot of the static text based RPGs i played growing up. i like the message system and the music. i also like how you incorporated guilds and tournaments. i hope you keep offering english support, an english forum, etc.

what is the overhead of the server? will you be able to keep it online for years to come? i'd hate to get into this only to find out the server is taken down 6 months from now.

-another world

eglomer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
eglomer.blogspot.com
XP
Country
@[member='Janthran']:
Well... Halguens is an static MMORPG, so all windows seems like menus... :P

@[member='Another World']:
My english isn't good enough to make a 100% correct translation. Sorry about it... -.-U (any volunteers to make the correction? :P)

About font size, I know that in some windows it results annoying, and I'm working on it. And the 4th type of guardian is rock, hahaha.

The official forum is both to spanish and english people. You have all the info in both languages, so you can use it completely. ;)

And about server, I think it will be alive a lot of years. It's a free server, so I can't assure it, but if this server goes down, I will search another one. ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.