Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
This game will either fall into one of two categories:

I gotta disagree with you. This game will fall into only one category, and that category is perhaps best described as:

Everyone (and I do mean everyone) with a flash will download and at least try it, and regardless of whether or not it sucks as a game, people will keep it around for those...special moments.

But honestly, nobody gives a rat's ass about this as a game. The interest lies soley in the notion of interactive hentai. Period. A blow-up doll, if you will, but in digital form.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
MagNetCZ said:
Raestloz said:
Off topic:

Hey, Sephiroth, how come your avatar changes every browser refresh?
blink.gif
are you using animated gif? It's impossible for you to chnage your avatar every second while browsing isn't it?
He's using a picture that's being automatically changed by the server all the time.

Keeping Off-Topic: How did he do that?What kind of image is he using? I'm curious....

Or, maybe I should PM him instead?

unduthegun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's probably using a php to serve a different to serve a different picture everytime someone accesses the "picture link"

An I agree, everybody will download this game, at least to try it, just because is new and will want to know how it plays.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The problem is when will the game released, and where we can download it. I doubt sites that provide ROMs will ever keep this game in their hard drive.

And, since this is a homebrew, this game can be uploaded to GBATemp server, but since it's hentai and commercial, can we upload it?

It really makes me confused.....
mellow.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
A little bit of a news update for this game:

thumb_2008_08_03_103.jpg

Seems GoNintendo caught wind of a promo Team DS-X was doing for the game. Check it out.
oh wow.............didn't think it was going to go this far.

Oh ya, I've been thinking about this and it made me really laugh hard today. Isn't work on this game kind of uncomfortable for the programmers of this game? I mean, coding hard for the entire day with a boner every second because you have to actually make the coded scripts of each picture which is uncensored hentai is pretty funny concept. I'm not even going to mention the beta testers.......................

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
golden said:
oxis said:
Dude these are being preloaded and sold on R4s!!
This is so f'n cool.
source?

The source is in the original link I provided. The GoNintendo blurb links to the original article.

GoNintendo says they got this info from "AkibaBlog" (they've misspelled it)

Unfortunately, AkibaBlog mentions nothing about this game being preloaded on R4s.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is this game confirmed to have a story? If so then what is it? You have my word that I will personally not be even going near this game if it doesn't have any story whatsoever and is just made for people to ejaculate all over their DS.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Here is the direct link. Therein it says:

"...According to AkikaBlog, you can even get this gem of a game pre-loaded on an R4 pirate machine...."

You are correct.
However, when you search "AkikaBlog" the only references that come up are direct quotes of this story.
But if you check Google's suggested spelling, "AkibaBlog" and go read the article they're referring to, you see absolutely no reference to them preloading this game on R4 carts for distribution.
The only reference to R4 in this article is that R4 is one of the recommended cards for playing this game.

If someone had the foresight to have bought a lot of R4s in bulk, this would be a way to get rid of the backstock of that card.
I just can't see anyone actually Doing it.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This means, we'll get it very fast into the scene =)
Guess it'll be a real flop, since you need one hand for controls and the other for ... eheem, guess you know what
tongue.gif
, but as far as I know the DS is a two hand platformer, so should be very hard to get to an end
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?