Hakchi2 question

Durelle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a snesmini which I already hacked when I got it, but I'm wanting to add new games on it but I've formatted my PC since. Do I need to redownload all the artwork and rooms I already put in it, or can I just add as I go?

neoncelery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I don't know where else to really write this in the forum but here goes nothing, so I've been trying to get certain games to run on my SNES classic and I've been having no luck with the mame games. The Sega Genesis ones work just fine but virtual fighter 2 for the MD is also giving me the problem. This problem is that Everytime I try to launch a game that is mame it just crashes like the game doesn't even start and it kicks me out to the menu, I've tried downloading different roms and nothing still the same problem with the mame games. What do i do and what am I doing wrong? How come other people can play the mame games but I can't? My SNES is hacked with the latest hakchi2 btw. Thank you and bye

D

Deleted User

Hey, I don't know where else to really write this in the forum but here goes nothing, so I've been trying to get certain games to run on my SNES classic and I've been having no luck with the mame games. The Sega Genesis ones work just fine but virtual fighter 2 for the MD is also giving me the problem. This problem is that Everytime I try to launch a game that is mame it just crashes like the game doesn't even start and it kicks me out to the menu, I've tried downloading different roms and nothing still the same problem with the mame games. What do i do and what am I doing wrong? How come other people can play the mame games but I can't? My SNES is hacked with the latest hakchi2 btw. Thank you and bye
I don´t know how to help you here. I do think you will have more success in getting help with a new thread.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
MAME is a bit unique in that game files are specific to the MAME version you are running, so the best/easiest is to get a MAME romset for the specific version of MAME that runs on the SNES Classic. You are supposed to be able to convert romsets between different versions using clrmamepro dats but that does not always work and I haven't had much luck with it personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/pro/scientists-design-super-battery-made-with-cheap-readily-affordable-...