Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

DR1001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to see a quick video from someone who adds games to hakchi 2.13. I've tried adding zipped games, adding unzipped games, checking 'compress games when necessary' and vice versa in numerous configurations. Can't get the red light to go out while syncing. I'm sure it's something easy, I just don't know what it is. I've been modding since 2.08 so this whole process isn't foreign to me, it's just weird that this version isn't working for me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On the plus side today I received my MyArcade wireless pro controller. (One with 4 buttons and shoulder buttons) A few quick clicks in the RetroArch configuration menu allowed all 6 buttons to work. Necessary for Street Fighter and games that require the shoulder buttons and all 4 game pad buttons. It's a nice unit, and the range is great.

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a quick video from someone who adds games to hakchi 2.13. I've tried adding zipped games, adding unzipped games, checking 'compress games when necessary' and vice versa in numerous configurations. Can't get the red light to go out while syncing. I'm sure it's something easy, I just don't know what it is. I've been modding since 2.08 so this whole process isn't foreign to me, it's just weird that this version isn't working for me.
Are you syncing any N64 games? I've seen a few people with this issue and removing the N64 games and core made it work.

ArcNoculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a quick video from someone who adds games to hakchi 2.13. I've tried adding zipped games, adding unzipped games, checking 'compress games when necessary' and vice versa in numerous configurations. Can't get the red light to go out while syncing. I'm sure it's something easy, I just don't know what it is. I've been modding since 2.08 so this whole process isn't foreign to me, it's just weird that this version isn't working for me

Same exactly for me.

Are you syncing any N64 games? I've seen a few people with this issue and removing the N64 games and core made it work.

I am syncing a couple. Not sure why that would cause the light to stay on but will try removing and give it a shot, but not tonight...

chillmodious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same exactly for me.

I am syncing a couple. Not sure why that would cause the light to stay on but will try removing and give it a shot, but not tonight...
Well if it were a bug with just the N64 games then that would explain it. Something is clearly off, so if you can narrow it to just one cause that makes it easier to fix.

DR1001

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the suggestion, but no N64 games at all. Just NES, Master System, Genesis, SNES games and only the retroarch.mod.

Nothing fancy at all.

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello !

I'm trying to sync Fatal Fury Special for Neo Geo

The game is in my nes mini menu, but i can't find the folder when browsing with retroarch.

And when launching it directly, i come back to the nes mini menu.

any idea ?

DocFishz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for the record, I don't think the issue is with n64 or arcade games, I uninstalled the cores and removed the corresponding games and I'm still getting the LED problem.

XXwillisXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, but i haven't this folder ...

i have no idea

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just for the record, I don't think the issue is with n64 or arcade games, I uninstalled the cores and removed the corresponding games and I'm still getting the LED problem.

are you using custom folders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2