Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

kort

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone!

Sorry about my english,it´s no my native language. i want to know if it´s possible to use the hakchi2 on mac without paralles o virtual box. I read in the first topic that also work with wine but with my is no working installing the drivers.

thx!

OpTIMusPrimeNeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lots of cool stuff being discussed in this thread now.
But basic question:
I put all the mega man games on my NES mini, but they are sorted out of order. the included mega man 2 comes after mega man 1, 3-6. I believe its because MEGA MAN 2 as a TM superscript. Is there a way to put that TM superscript on my other mega man titles? or remove it from mega man 2? I'm looking to have a superscript, and not just big ugly "TM" in the title.
No. The only thing you can do is add a mega man 2 and hide the original at the moment.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Lots of cool stuff being discussed in this thread now.
But basic question:
I put all the mega man games on my NES mini, but they are sorted out of order. the included mega man 2 comes after mega man 1, 3-6. I believe its because MEGA MAN 2 as a TM superscript. Is there a way to put that TM superscript on my other mega man titles? or remove it from mega man 2? I'm looking to have a superscript, and not just big ugly "TM" in the title.
I thinks that you need this ™ copy to Megaman, Megaman3-6 at the end and they will be sorted.

Rgs.

Reactions: XXwillisXX

DbD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thinks that you need this ™ copy to Megaman, Megaman3-6 at the end and they will be sorted.

Rgs.

I'm not sure if it works the same way, but for the famicom mini, each time you press the "select" button will sort the games either by date, alphabetically, by 1p or 2p...

TxFxL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rgs.

this is correct, i did this with the megaman titles and added the ® symbol to my final fantasy 2 and 3 titles so they stayed in order as well

Reactions: nesito

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
many thanks, man!
Just tried to remap the button layout from within RA with an official Wii Classic controller and a non-Nintendo branded one. The Wii one responds as expected, the other one doesn't respond at all after playing with the settings. I remember someone mentioning he bought a fake Wii Classic Controller (without the Wii logo on the front) and it also doesn't responds. For now I can say, stick with Nintendo branded controllers or wait if RA gets an update. I am by all means no expert so I might be overlooking something.

Last edited by jelmer,

DChronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there still problems (save states and stuff mentioned in 1st post) when you have more than 30-35 games per page?

Also, do the folders themselves count towards that count?

Last edited by DChronos,

thejamesshow00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get Batman return of the Joker to work on nes mini. Anyone have an idea?
that game has been asked about somewhere in the range of 50 times.
It is a mapper emulation issue. If you are not using an alternate emulator it is not going to run. The nes mini was built to run the 30 games came on it.
Any other games that run are becuase the emulation supports the technology needed to run it. Return of the Joker wont run on the stock emulator.

Reactions: a2a

warren3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried to remap the button layout from within RA with an official Wii Classic controller and a non-Nintendo branded one. The Wii one responds as expected, the other one doesn't respond at all after playing with the settings. I remember someone mentioning he bought a fake Wii Classic Controller (without the Wii logo on the front) and it also doesn't responds. For now I can say, stick with Nintendo branded controllers or wait if RA gets an update. I am by all means no expert so I might be overlooking something.
thanks for checking, @jelmer!

heygravity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm curious as to which SNES games would be playable on a NES controller? The main reason I bought this was for my 3yo son, so I'm sticking with the simplicity of the NES controller for now. I've added a few extra NES titles already but if I can add on some SNES games too (once RA is fully implemented) then that would be awesome.

Reactions: DbD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, For my birthday I will go to the movies and then we will go to a restaurant where...