Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
It has about 80 games it's the hakchi2.11 and I don't know what you mean about retroarch.
Best no ear more of RetroArch until Cluster makes really easy to use. But this isn't the question. 80 games includes 30 originals or without?. (How much savestates have you?) Which are the last NES games that you add before your mini doesn't work well?

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

OpTIMusPrimeNeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it won't let me sync it. Delete roms. It won't let me do the initial kernel dump. Won't let me do anything except get that error I mentioned earlier. That it.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
it won't let me sync it. Delete roms. It won't let me do the initial kernel dump. Won't let me do anything except get that error I mentioned earlier. That it.
Kelp calm. You're not the first with problems. In the future, best read FAQ from OP Cluster.
But how it can be possible if you are adding more games, need to make the initial kernel dump??? Please I'm from Spain to me speak in English is hard. You are from USA you can speak well English. Please don't keep data for you.
Give us all the info and all you do(useful) to get to this point. I will read all the words, don't be shy.

Rgs.

ruyor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case something on your hakchi2/games/ must be wrong. To be sure. extract a flesh 2.11 in another folder. Copy only the /dump folder from old hakchi2 folder and paste in your new hakchi2 folder. When It's ready add RA like pcm tell us in 139 page.
Put only the 1,5mb roms on RA roms folder. If all works ok. 2 options: 1.- Copy from hakchi2/games folder all games less the CLV-H-RARCH syncro games and tell us. 2.- Add NES games normally vía hakchi2.

Rgs.
I've already done that.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I've already done that.
And made the 2 options? Works your mini in any of the steps I tell you before? I try to explain better.
Until you add RA pcm pack the mini works?
Later you put RA pcm pack but until add NES games, the mini works?
Then, if works until this point.
Option 1 works/doesn't work ?
Option 2 works/doesn't work ?

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

pcm720

Trophies
Website
pcm720.me
XP
Country
Russia
I keep getting a error that says
C:\Users\wwwse_000\AppData\Local\Temp\7zO99F0.tmp\data\fes1.bin not found

It has nothing to do with your NES Mini or games you're trying to upload
Check your Hakchi2's data folder, for some reason it's trying to get fes1.bin from temp folder instead of its data directory

Of course it won't. fes1.bin is crucial to any operations in NES Mini's FEL mode.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
It has nothing to do with your NES Mini or games you're trying to upload
Check your Hakchi2's data folder, for some reason it's trying to get fes1.bin from temp folder instead of its data directory

Of course it won't. fes1.bin is crucial to any operations in NES Mini's FEL mode.
But how it's possible if he said that download hakchi2 again? Well I suspect the explanation.

Thanks @pcm720 you save me a lot of posts and time. ;)

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

invader_chin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok well @ least im able to launch RA now...only NES core seems to work

every other rom i try against RA just goes blank...sega/snes...i will retry the cores

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
So what is it I need to do? All your help from you all is also greatly appreciated.
Extract hakchi2.zip 2.11 in another folder different. Copy from your "old" hakchi2 folder the folders /dump and /games and paste in the "new" hakchi2 folder also copy from "old" to "new" file config.ini
Then open hakchi2 and check that the games are all check and synchro to mini. Enjoy!

Rgs.

OpTIMusPrimeNeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And made the 2 options? Works your mini in any of the steps I tell you before? I try to explain better.

Rgs.
I have no idea what you just said lol.

Reactions: fayce54 and nesito

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea what you just said lol.
This quote wasn't for you. XD
For you is this:
Extract hakchi2.zip 2.11 in another folder different. Copy from your "old" hakchi2 folder the folders /dump and /games and paste in the "new" hakchi2 folder also copy from "old" to "new" file config.ini
Then open hakchi2 and check that the games are all check and synchro to mini. Enjoy!

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

OpTIMusPrimeNeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rgs.
I've deleted all the old folders and redownloaded hakchi2.11 and when it wants to do the initial dump, I get that error. All I can do is add/remove roms in the list and settings. Anytime I go to sync the mini, I get the error. If I go to do anything with kernel dumps I get that error.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I've deleted all the old folders and redownloaded hakchi2.11 and when it wants to do the initial dump, I get that error. All I can do is add/remove roms in the list and settings. Anytime I go to sync the mini, I get the error. If I go to do anything with kernel dumps I get that error.
Extract the Hakchi2 archive. Don't run Hakchi2 from inside the .zip file using WIndows Explorer
I think you solved the problem xD

Rgs.

invader_chin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I truly wish people would wait for the actual release that includes RA, It's like this....
If you don't know what your doing then don't do it!!
its folk like this who give this place a bad rep for its leech community....

give folks credit its multiple folks from different languages trying to communicate the same idea

so smug yet no talent to create

what a shame

ruyor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rgs.
I've already posted everything I could tell you in previous posts. NES games are NOT my problem, running RetroArch at all is my problem. RetroArch DOES NOT launch, just boots me back to the main menu every time I select it. All NES games DO WORK no matter if I have RetroArch installed or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps