Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Ash_The_Fallen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how does one get it back to English? Any way to modify the French language patch to just change the mapper and leave the language alone?
Not sure, but honestly the game is so simple no need for English. There's hardly any text and there's still some English as well. I sent you a PM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hakchi2 gives warning about is mapper #64 same like the USA Unl version. I will try 2 in a few minutes. I'm flashing Now!
EDIT: With http://www.romhacking.net/translations/1253/ doesn't work this patch doesn't change the mapper.

Rgs.
Download rolling thunder (U) rom (it has to be the exact one) and then the French translation and use floating or lunar ips patcher, not hackchi. Once it's patched and saves a new copy of the Rom, that is the rom you add to hackchi. I've had it working for 2 or 3 weeks now. I sent you a PM

Last edited by Ash_The_Fallen,
Reactions: Beathil

Gunlancer

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi everyone, new guy here. First I want to thank madmonkey and Cluster for making this wonderful program !

I'm sorry if this has been asked before.
Is there a way to keep the original 30 game outside of the folders, and then keep the rest of the inserted game inside folders?

I'm asking this since I kinda like the "demo" of the NES Classic where it is shown Mario walking below the games title, and then he jumps to one of the games and then the NES Classic starts a demo of that game. I noticed that Mario always jumps to the original 30 games only, never to the inserted games. Will the folder system mess with that demo feature?

I previously hacked the NES Classic with version 2.10, with around 80 games, and the demo feature still runs fine.

Reactions: Beathil

JackBurton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying out Mario 3 for the first time in awhile. It felt like the input time when I hit jump was delayed. Was it always like this?

PlaystationTV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What game is this ?

http://i.imgur.com/uM9T3BU.jpg

Hi everyone, new guy here. First I want to thank madmonkey and Cluster for making this wonderful program !

I'm sorry if this has been asked before.
Is there a way to keep the original 30 game outside of the folders, and then keep the rest of the inserted game inside folders?

I'm asking this since I kinda like the "demo" of the NES Classic where it is shown Mario walking below the games title, and then he jumps to one of the games and then the NES Classic starts a demo of that game. I noticed that Mario always jumps to the original 30 games only, never to the inserted games. Will the folder system mess with that demo feature?

I previously hacked the NES Classic with version 2.10, with around 80 games, and the demo feature still runs fine.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nesclassicmods/comments/5r6iss/screen_saver_pixelart_update_v2/

I was trying out Mario 3 for the first time in awhile. It felt like the input time when I hit jump was delayed. Was it always like this?
If your tv has a game mode use that

Reactions: NeoRame

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: PlaystationTV

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im really trying to get help here.

Seems like if I upload 600+ games without "downloading covers" they transfer just fine.
But since I dont have covers, I try to install them again, eith reflash from original or even over the top, and I keep getting error:
The directory is not empty, please try again"

I have done this over 8 times same results, I have even delted the "temp" folder and it still doesn't transfer the games with the covers.

HELP

JackBurton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

karloz25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakchi.jpg

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, but i dont tell how, its my secret because you the person number 10000000 who ask this.
=/ That's not cool, not like Im bugging you specifically to tell me lol. If you got it to work or something should Share how, were all trying help each other out get games to work etc.

CortexVacua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
=/ That's not cool, not like Im bugging you specifically to tell me lol. If you got it to work or something should Share how, were all trying help each other out get games to work etc.

He does not have a way to make it play. He was being snarky, considering that the FAQ has a list of all major NES games and their mappers. If you would have looked at the FAQ you would also know which mappers are supported and which aren't. Furthermore you would know, that there is no way to make unsupported mappers run on the NES Classic (for now). So asking about any games, without a supported mapper is a waste of time. Seeing how on every page you get around 1-2 posts asking about unsupported games, I see how it can get annoying for people that are browsing this thread to stay updated.

Reactions: DbD and NeoRame

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
He does not have a way to make it play. He was being snarky, considering that the FAQ has a list of all major NES games and their mappers. If you would have looked at the FAQ you would also know which mappers are supported and which aren't. Furthermore you would know, that there is no way to make unsupported mappers run on the NES Classic (for now). So asking about any games, without a supported mapper is a waste of time. Seeing how on every page you get around 1-2 posts asking about unsupported games, I see how it can get annoying for people that are browsing this thread to stay updated.
made 2 separate post, in diff pages asking about a game and other post was response to someone else, so QQ more about struggling through 1 extra post to try keep ''updated'' any real update will be on Github or the OP. So please.

CortexVacua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
made 2 separate post, in diff pages asking about a game and other post was response to someone else, so QQ more about struggling through 1 extra post to try keep ''updated'' any real update will be on Github or the OP. So please.
Problem is you are not the only one asking this kinda questions. There is always somebody that asks a question which he would know the answer to buy reading the FAQ. And a lot of people like to be updated via this thread. Cluster writes in here a lot of the times and explains stuff, as do other people too. We like to read those kinda posts and not posts, that should not have been posted in the first place. I mean there is a FAQ for a reason.

Reactions: NeoRame and DbD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)