Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today's Core Update:)

**UPDATE 11-9-17**

Today's fascinating news is that Expandable Storage is no longer a fantasy. It is a fully realized reality. You can go into my Extras & Dependencies Folder, within the Advanced Users Portion, view the ReadMe, then proceed from there to truly open up your NESC/SNESC to many more wondrous possibilities!!! Thank you @madmonkey1907, for entrusting such awesomeness to me.

Otherwise, I merged more Bios/Core Set-Ups, to much better streamline the One and Done Install Process for HMODS. Sega-CD, PCE-CD, Sega Saturn, and so on. Only a few remaining Bios leftover, that are better left to manual installs...as you will see in today's release! I cleaned up the ReadMe files for several Cores, added a few more optimal command lines for Cores that run the same type of games, such as MSX, N64, and so on. Lastly, I updated MAME 2003, FBA 2016, PicoDrive, ProSystem (Atari 7800). I would recommend removing previous HMODS from your User Mods folder, and replacing with these, to keep things nice and smooth, transition wise! Be sure to uninstall them, as well! Enjoy today's Update!!!

https://github.com/KMFDManic/NESC-SNESC-Modifications/releases

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

**UPDATE 11-9-17**

Today's fascinating news is that Expandable Storage is no longer a fantasy. It is a fully realized reality. You can go into my Extras & Dependencies Folder, within the Advanced Users Portion, view the ReadMe, then proceed from there to truly open up your NESC/SNESC to many more wondrous possibilities!!! Thank you @madmonkey1907, for entrusting such awesomeness to me.

Otherwise, I merged more Bios/Core Set-Ups, to much better streamline the One and Done Install Process for HMODS. Sega-CD, PCE-CD, Sega Saturn, and so on. Only a few remaining Bios leftover, that are better left to manual installs...as you will see in today's release! I cleaned up the ReadMe files for several Cores, added a few more optimal command lines for Cores that run the same type of games, such as MSX, N64, and so on. Lastly, I updated MAME 2003, FBA 2016, PicoDrive, ProSystem (Atari 7800). I would recommend removing previous HMODS from your User Mods folder, and replacing with these, to keep things nice and smooth, transition wise! Be sure to uninstall them, as well! Enjoy today's Update!!!

what is expandable storage exactly ?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still cannot get working with FC disk system disk image (FDS). Anyone have idea to bring it work? Or I just install the core created by @KMFDManic in order to work?

My latest Core Set, just install RetroArch, after uninstalling yours, and FDS works:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what is expandable storage exactly ?

Using a Flash Drive to run games off of, instead of your NESC/SNESC:)

Advokaten

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can go into my Extras & Dependencies Folder, within the Advanced Users Portion, view the ReadMe, then proceed from there to truly open up your NESC/SNESC to many more wondrous possibilities!!!

Amazing. Will one of these work?

7vHKBW7.jpg

Smitchell6879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My latest Core Set, just install RetroArch, after uninstalling yours, and FDS works:)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Using a Flash Drive to run games off of, instead of your NESC/SNESC:)
So we need a micro USB host otg cable?
Or can u post a link to the cable we need?
And in the read me it say soming about music and video... This is pretaing to the full disc with music and video not personal media right?

keithelmcity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

**UPDATE 11-9-17**

you going to make a Youtube video on how to ?

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note, This isn't officially released yet (Expandable Storage Modification). But, refresh the link in my ReadMe, and you will see it get Officially posted today or tomorrow. It works great! I do plan on doing a video, of course!

Reactions: keithelmcity

jelmer

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

**UPDATE 11-9-17**

So where is your Extras & Dependencies Folder located?

Smitchell6879

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KMFDManic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I have a otg but it doesn't have power... And I wasnt sure how the otg with power works and I am reading some mixed reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00L...i=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=otg+with+power.

The q&a says it will power the USB devices but not the host... Which has me wondering because we need power to the host and device enough to read it.

The one I am using has enough power to support the Host. If in doubt, do a little research.

Reactions: Smitchell6879

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Who live with a pineapple shoved in his ass!