Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

themodfatherinc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay. Lots of scalpers so i thought maybe you were one since you had multiple ones.
the way i figured is if i didnt get them scalpers would. i didnt even get in a store that let you have more than one per customer. i actually had to be there early enough to wait in line then get back in line to get a second at target and toys r us lol. did walmart from 2-7am then target then bestbuy was out so i went to toysrus haha i worked hard for these and i got a whopping 11 cents more than i paid (87$ is easier than 86.89 and my friends are lazy lol) i spent more in gas and my time than the pennies i got for it but i try to be a good friend haha

Last edited by themodfatherinc,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Amazon FR sells the SNES at 95€ ... but it was possible to preorder it to Amazon Spain (80€+4€) with Shipin to France (maybe also to Deutschland ?)

In France, many others shops sells it at recommanded price (80€)
Every place I look the mentioned msrp is 99,99€ which is what I paid for mine as well. I wonder if the 80€ (+4€) was a mistake by Amazon.es

Reactions: LuCraftStudios

LuCraftStudios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
@Cluster When do you think the programm wii
In Spain we are like crazy waiting to be able to hack the SNES mini console.:toot:
Every place I look the mentioned msrp is 99,99€ which is what I paid for mine as well. I wonder if the 80€ (+4€) was a mistake by Amazon.es
I got mine from a local electronic market called Expert (a elektronic market line in Germany) for 99,99€

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Cluster When do you think the programm wii

I got mine from a local electronic market called Expert (a elektronic market line in Germany) for 99,99€
I got mine from Müller, but I can see that Amazon.it is actually selling it for 79,99€, but doesn't ship to Germany. Yet every place I Germany is selling it for 99,99€ which is allegedly the MSRP. And it seems reasonable to me, seeing as it comes with an additional controller. Compared to the NES mini. I wonder why there is such a price difference between resellers across different countries in Europe...

themodfatherinc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for delivery of SNES Mini now, it will be delivered tomorrow. Seems like hakchi and hakchi2 will require some minor changes to work with SNES Mini. So please wait little more.
If you have USA or Japanese version of SNES Mini and wanna help, download latest non-portable version of hakchi2 (2.0.18.11), dump kernel and dump the whole NAND (it will take a lot of time). Also you can try to dump decrypted NAND-B but seems like it will not work yet. Please send those dumps to me and madmonkey.
USA Kernel sent to your email, getting "Cant write to USB" error trying to dump nand and the console acts like its not connected while trying to dump nand-b (says to connect and power on console) if you have any tips on why i cant dump the nand im happy to get it sent over asap

Last edited by themodfatherinc,

johnnytheboy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
image.jpeg
Just been to pick my pre-order up so excited to start playing with it

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Amazon FR sells the SNES at 95€ ... but it was possible to preorder it to Amazon Spain (80€+4€) with Shipin to France (maybe also to Deutschland ?)

In France, many others shops sells it at recommanded price (80€)
The Switch has a Region lock at amazon.fr there was it not possible to send to germany.
Shops in Spain or France have 1 problem in Germany!
The problem that 90% of the people doesnt speak france or spain.
The Most Speak english or Russian
And the tools to see it in englisch are not helping

LuCraftStudios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Germany
I got mine from Müller, but I can see that Amazon.it is actually selling it for 79,99€, but doesn't ship to Germany. Yet every place I Germany is selling it for 99,99€ which is allegedly the MSRP. And it seems reasonable to me, seeing as it comes with an additional controller. Compared to the NES mini. I wonder why there is such a price difference between resellers across different countries in Europe...
I think just buy it from Germany, because of you add the shipping and so on, you can also buy it for 100€. So it's Wurscht.

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i don wrote that the Switch has a Region Lock!
I wrote that amazon.fr has on the Switch a Region lock that it doesnt possible is to send it to Germany!
It was not possible to order it to Germany.

I order a Switch from Amazon.fr which was 29 Euro cheaper and it was before Amazon.fr set this region lock.
All other that would order it became the message that it is not possible to send it to germany.

Its the same what Amazon.it now make with the Mini Snes

Last edited by Liriel,
Reactions: themodfatherinc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill