Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

8bit4life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, folder constructor will not be shown by default.
I'm not sure. In a week I hope.

It's true... a ETA Valentines day release !

Untitled_1.png

Reactions: nesito

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
here is the [quote
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ljaxg78egkk1v0c/...Yr8lnr45ea?dl=0[/URL]
crusts take away http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/linux/armhf/latest/
I I do not know when I will be able to set it up like a human, if anyone else is set up, I was just over at the moment there is no complete integration into the shell, the output should be saved and the save the screenshot to the right place, it is not. Classical controllers are supposed sticks will not work, it is necessary to add. games fill / run or Huarte, or in * .desktop file to register Exec = / bin / nes /usr/share/games/nes/kachikachi/CLV-P-HACPJ/CLV-P-HACPJ.nes - two minuses in the end need
smile.gif

^ From GBX.RU forums, if someone wants to make instructional video for dummies that me sweet,

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
More games running(last doesn't) on Mini NES Classic and captured as usual at 720p60

Moero Yakyuuken FDS / Translated to English

Monopoly

Pocket Monster / Unlicensed Pikachu Game

Matou no Houkai - The Hero of Babel FDS Doesn't Work

Please, enjoy!

Rgs.

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thing I want to know is even if we get SNES games, what will be work around of the 512 MB storage/300 MB Storage will these emulators etc take up chunk of space?

kingj

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also If you were to ''brick'' a console or mess up do all you do is put a copy of orginal kernel in the Dump folder then flash it to the NES?

MrTea

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no way the mini will be powerful enough to emulate GCN games. The Wii U wasn't even powerful enough.
You can emulate every gamecube game on wiiu using 'Nintendont' on vwii. Lol This is one of the main reasons I still have my wiiu (well all game cube games, tatsunoko vs capcom and soon zelda breath of the wild). :)

The nes mini I think only has something like 400mb internal storage so you're not going to get any large cd based games on there without a hack for using external storage.

I'm just happy to have 300 nes games on my mini. :)

Reactions: Predatortje

Truchen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW this is crazy!! evereybody want more and more and more...

Maybe with this we can connect a USB 2Tb into 2nd player connector
adapter-1.jpg

And who knows, maybe not only emulates GC, wi too, and who knows, WiiU....and SWITCH...

but...we must to expect game cube mini on 2037....

Reactions: 16v

DRiP_XIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a hell of a time trying to add more games after the initial kernel flash. I'm lost on how to just add more. And i didn't change the view from 30 to 90 before the initial flash. But seems like i can't modify the system again. Any help would be appreciated. I've googled over and over and can't find an answer.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having a hell of a time trying to add more games after the initial kernel flash. I'm lost on how to just add more. And i didn't change the view from 30 to 90 before the initial flash. But seems like i can't modify the system again. Any help would be appreciated. I've googled over and over and can't find an answer.
Kelp calm. First of all. Can you open the hakchi2 program?
If you can, try to syncro games to mini again.
If you get any error/warning give a shot o take a picture and post in this thread. We'll help you.

Rgs.

Reactions: DRiP_XIII

DRiP_XIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kelp calm. First of all. Can you open the hakchi2 program?
If you can, try to syncro games to mini again.
If you get any error/warning give a shot o take a picture and post in this thread. We'll help you.

Rgs.
I already have the driver installed yet i still get the box about installing the driver. I tried uninstalling the driver still didn't work. I get this

Attachments

• 20170208_164705.jpg
    20170208_164705.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 234

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy