Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Baggins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the flash though. I kept the original version of castlevania from the 30 games and the flash effect works fine.

When I'm running roms of games that aren't the 30 I get the messed up flash effect

If you disable the 'epilepsy protection' it doesn't disable the flash, it simly plets the game flash like it used to do on the original hardware.

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if the rom could be pulled from the 3DS files? I don't know how though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

YOu can switch it in fceux.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I wish we could go in the 3DS SD card and find it.

@Reyn_the_Insane i've tried it with commandline options but it is stuck at switching sides, it might be a bad rom
I'll try the original Japanese rom. I seem to have downloaded an English translation.

Mad-Mega

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@Hellequin
Getsufuu Maden is using mapper 23 with VRC2B almost the same as Kid Dracula.
These games have to be reprogrammed or the emulator in the mini NES has to be reprogrammed OR a better emulator has to be written or copied onto the mini NES, if only someone would try to run FCEUX for linux on the mini NES

Reactions: Tootyuk

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
It isn't Friday and also isn't the 13Th. but I give a little play to check the game running on mini.

Friday the 13th

And some FDS translated working ok on mini nes.

Crystal Dragon FDS

Deep Dungeon - The Heretic War FDS

Dirty Pair - Project Eden FDS

And a hack that doesn't work(like the normal version)
Draque Buster Hack Dragon Buster JAP Doesn't Work

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito, , Reason: add more games

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I used a different Murasame rom and it does the same thing. Apparently there's a problem with switching sides. Either we need a new commandline, or a non side switching Murasame rom.

hon143

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, am I downloading/installing the hakchi2.zip or hachi2_debug.zip file?

I downloaded the first hakchi2.zip file and installed everything. Everything seems ok.

Last edited by hon143,

mrjamma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im stoked with 80 games lol. We have to be grateful we can even add games at all.

Poor guy (cluster) doesnt even have a nes mini himself. Hes done a lot in such a short time just gotta be patient

Last edited by mrjamma,

Hacking_Myself

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im stoked with 80 games lol. We have to be grateful we can even add games at all.

Poor guy (cluster) doesnt even have a nes mini himself. Hes done a lot in such a short time just gotta be patient

I'm ok with all he offered to us till now. It's a brilliant app, I can't appreciate his job enough. @Cluster , get all time you need. B-)

I just asked to forum what kind of improvements people like to see in the next update.

orgazmo1009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with the google feature? I always get errors not matter what computer i use. My moms laptop, my mac, my pc. Ive tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot. ive tried wifi, ive tried a direct ethernet connection. Same reults. It always gives me a error. I have a complete cover library already. I really dont wanna have to do them all by hand. Wish there was a way to import all instead of using google.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But the captions are in english, I only speak Ebonics +1