Hajime no Ippo

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by godlykilla, Jul 26, 2009.

1. godlykilla
    OP

godlykilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    Alright, around the time Wii came out; my cousin installed a chip into my wii for me. Whenever Nintendo released an update patch or whatever you call it, he would come over with a disk and install something on my wii, instead of nintendo's patch. I haven't updated my wii since Brawl came out. Now for some reason, I'm taking a like to my wii again and I d/l Hajime No Ippo (Jap).iso. I burned it onto a disk using imgburn, but when I put it into my wii it says cannot be read. If I'm not mistaken; I'm guessing my firmware or what ever isn't right because I remember when I first burned brawl it didn't work until my cousin brought over the update disk. I've tried googling/reading all the "noob" guides and what not but all it has done was make me confused. I have no idea where to even start since most people who play burned wii games are using twilight hack or w/e. So yeaaah... can anyone help me? :/

2. beegee7730

beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

Banned
    Mar 31, 2009
    England
    Try asking your cousin for the disk?

3. godlykilla
    OP

godlykilla Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    I did >_< he said that he doesn't play the wii anymore and is obsessed with 360@___@ So...he's like "I forgot everything about wii"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice