Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali Ho, 'tempers!

I'm having a good day for once. Here's why:

- Megaman Zero Collection is winging its way to my Cyclo right now. Hope it works on 1.58 stable, I'm tight for time on this pc and don't have the time or inclination to upgrade.

- My eBay deliveries finally arrived. Ace Combat Belkan War for PS2, and my new Ocarina. A blue one. And yes, I have every intention of putting a Triforce sticker on it.

- I was having trouble with Ace Combat upon arrival. Kept freezing during the first briefing. So I emailed the guy who sold it to ask what he planned to do about it, he's sending me out another copy which he's personally tested 100%. Free of charge. And the best part is I just fixed the original, so when the replacement arrives I can sell the old one. Sweet
smile.gif

- My old man just came back from Tesco with Monster Hunter Tri with the classic pad. Say goodbye to 350 hours of my life.

- The cute girl at my local store is also picking up MHT because she wanted us to play together. I can think of other games I'd like to play with her, but we probably have kids on these boards so let's keep it PC.

- World Cup starts soon. Hence my brother returning from work with a 9 foot England flag. I think he may have had a few drinks during his lunch break as he's now wandering around the house with the flag wrapped around his neck shouting 'Sparkle!' at the cats.

- I fixed my finances so instead of getting £38 every two weeks Job Seeker's Allowance I now get over 100. Hence more shiny things for me
smile.gif

Only one bad point to today. Used a 48 hour Xbox Live trial card to upgrade to Gold temporarily to download the demos for Blur, Transformers and Lego Harry Potter. The code worked, but my account shows no signs of upgrading.
frown.gif

Well, time for me to go. Hope the 'temp is faring well in my absence. Never fear, soon I shall return on a more permenant basis. But until then, laters.

Blaze.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a good day....I'm still waiting for my orders to come in...

1x SuperCard DS2
1x Original R4
1x Insigna MP4 player battery....

I plan on get more stuff, as soon as I get more money.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Version 1.59 is out now, if you want to upgrade to that.

Posted this before reading everything; I'm going to go back and read the rest.
Alright, read it now. It's great when a day goes right for once.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding