Hacks

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Inunah, Aug 7, 2010.

Aug 7, 2010

Hacks by Inunah at 2:29 AM (1,687 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    Anyone know of any Pokemon hacks like Touhoumon Gensokyo or Pokemon Brown... Except on DS? They must be 100% finished and at least 90+% english.

Damn, wrong section. I've got rage.

2. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Nothing yet that's extensive in terms of map creation but there's Bloody Diamond/Platinum.

Hell, even I have a very minor Pokemon hack for Platinum. It's quite embarrassing though and pretty meh but it's kinda funny that I was such a nerd back then [​IMG]

And of course here's a bagillion Pokemon hacks for the GBA.

3. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Blah, I need extensive map/story/sprite editing for anything to be interesting in Pokemon anymore.

But if someone can find me a Touhoumon Gensokyo ips patch in english, then we can just close this thread and get along with our lives.

4. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    What is Touhoumon Gensokyo anyways?

But there is no extensive map/sprite editing hack in D/P/Pt/HG/SS. There's no easy map editor yet so it all has to be done in hex for now.

There was some Pokemon Ruby Legends or something like that that I'd suggest. Narrative is really stupid but it's Pokemon so you shouldn't care. Has all the legendaries in it (including the 4th gen ones) and some specialties like Baby Lugia and Shadow Lugia. There's also some other Pokemon hack that's really nice. All new Pokemon along with some very impressive sprite work (both on the Pokemon and in the general overworld).

5. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Touhoumon Gensokyo is part of a hack usually called Touhoumon, which is really called Touhou Puppet Play. The hack changes all Pokemon into Touhou characters (Think Touhou themed Moemon hack), but the unnoficial Gensokyo hack with that changes all overworld sprites, maps, a lot of the songs, all dialogue, and some other various things into some Touhou related thing.
    So far, the only evidence I can find of its existence is a Japanese prepatched ROM, this for the original Touhou Puppet Play, and some Japanese videos (The rest is for regular Touhoumon). I can find absolutely no videos or screenshots or ips patches of the hack in English.
    ...But it must be in English, since Touhou Puppet Play / Touhoumon is in English.

And right now i'm looking for extensive pokemon hacks... [​IMG] Like Quartz and Brown and Naranja.