Hacking Retail carts/cheating using an R4

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by allyourbase, Jan 11, 2011.

1. allyourbase
    OP

allyourbase Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2011
    United States
    Hi guys,

I remember seeing a thread posted here about a program one could put onto their R4 and in essence it makes that R4 "act" as a cheat cart, the reason why I need this is because my action replay firmware no longer updates and I want to cheat on some retail carts.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would firmly appreciate it.

Thanks,

AYB

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Just to note, this will not work on a DSi/XL, as they won't automatically reinitialize the game cart after you do the swap. While a fix for that has been found, it was a very recent fix, so older homebrews like these do not have it.

Find 'nitrohax' on FileTrip.net

3. allyourbase
    OP

allyourbase Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 11, 2011
    United States
    Thankyou so much Rydian; I don't know if you have a nintendo vip account but I've sent you a club nintendo PIN that you can redeem for some stars. I don't know if you own the game but the pin is a new one; for smash bros brawl. you can redeem it or sell it on ebay or whatever you like. Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice