ROM Hack Hacking Noob Needing some Help

darkenedfay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am needing someone(s) who is very patient to help me get homebrew on my new 3ds. I didn't know about it and went ahead and updated my firmware so I am on 11.6 unfortunately so none of the "easier" ways are going to be an option for me.

I saw that Super Smash Bros is one valid method for users on 11.6 but from what I have been finding I need a computer with a Linux O.S. on it in order to use a certain prompt in a command prompt in order to be able to set it up?

Is my only other option truly to try to get my hands on a copy of Freaky Forms Deluxe? They've kinda skyrocketed since Nintendo has taken them out of the e-shop so I really hope you guys have some good news for me because unfortunately I'm about ready to give up.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello I am needing someone(s) who is very patient to help me get homebrew on my new 3ds. I didn't know about it and went ahead and updated my firmware so I am on 11.6 unfortunately so none of the "easier" ways are going to be an option for me.

I saw that Super Smash Bros is one valid method for users on 11.6 but from what I have been finding I need a computer with a Linux O.S. on it in order to use a certain prompt in a command prompt in order to be able to set it up?

Is my only other option truly to try to get my hands on a copy of Freaky Forms Deluxe? They've kinda skyrocketed since Nintendo has taken them out of the e-shop so I really hope you guys have some good news for me because unfortunately I'm about ready to give up.
Are you wanting full CFW or userland entry for homebrew? CFW requires more than what you have available.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Easiest method is getting a ds flashcart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.