The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
So, last year, or a few years ago (Can't remember), me and my friend were talking through voice chat on Pokemon Diamond. Some one apparently hacked into our voice chat, and was able to communicate with us. Today, me and my friend decided to go on today to talk while playing Brawl, and he was back. We're talking to him right now actually, and he gave us some of his info:

Name: Max Horton

He's waited a year or so to mess with us...Kind of pathetic. He says he uses WifiMe and another hacked program or something. He's also followed us to Metroid Prime: Hunters, as well as hack my account on my friend's forum, as well as change my signature on there...

I don't know how to solve this, or who to contact to possibly investigate this, but I want something done...

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Call Chris Hansen.

chrishansens.jpg

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wew.. Actually, I needed to laugh a bit.. Not about you, but about the hacker. Haha what a sad guy. Waiting a year to mess withyuo guys.. What a loser.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I somehow convinced him to only bug us on February 29th...XD

This person seems to have major issues...He was talking in a scratchy, nasally voice the whole time, and was just spewing out stupid shit...

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
Well, I somehow convinced him to only bug us on February 29th...XD

This person seems to have major issues...He was talking in a scratchy, nasally voice the whole time, and was just spewing out stupid just...
meh just keep talking to each other like you can't hear him,he'll piss off eventually

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Based on the fact that he "hacked" into a forum account of yours, I'd recommend taking a hard look at the kind of passwords you use and how careful you are with your login information. Most of the time that people get control of someone's account they do it by guessing an easy password, or they got the password from a different account and the victim was using the same password for multiple sites/services. I don't mean to accuse you of being lax on the personal security front as I don't know what your practices are, but it's something to consider.

In any case, change your passwords in case he's got more of them that he hasn't used yet.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TDWP FTW said:
This person seems to have major issues...He was talking in a scratchy, nasally voice the whole time, and was just spewing out stupid rubbish...
Did he want "to play a game"?

ninja.gif

It's obvious he has nothing better to do anyway.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Invite him over for a drink with your friend.
When he comes over, tell him to wait and go to get the iced tea in the kitchen.
Chris Hansen will take care of the rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock