Hacking Hacked Wii online.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
sure, only way i know of to get banned is if your hacking games onliine e.g MKW, may want to look into MAC spoofing/SN changers

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Yeah you can take it online, heck you can probably cheat online without getting caught.
Note: PLEASE DO NOT CHEAT ONLINE, EVERY TIME YOU DO A KITTEN DIES
evil.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
pepxl said:
sure, only way i know of to get banned is if your hacking games onliine e.g MKW, may want to look into MAC spoofing/SN changers
Using cheats online, right?
Nintendo check Wii's Mac addresses on wfc?

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
Nollog said:
pepxl said:

Yep. AFAIK, when Ninty detects you have been cheating online, they ban your Wiis MAC address (this is what causes the 20102 error), and thats's why you can use a MAC spoofer to unban yourself. But please, for the love of god, don't cheat. If you do, I will send my Nidoking to your house to tear you a new one. Thank you.
smile.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
pepxl said:

yes aswell as using modified saves online most recent e.g MH3

Ninty also check WiiID and Serial number

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SherlockHolmeboy said:
Nollog said:
pepxl said:

Yep. AFAIK, when Ninty detects you have been cheating online, they ban your Wiis MAC address (this is what causes the 20102 error), and thats's why you can use a MAC spoofer to unban yourself. But please, for the love of god, don't cheat. If you do, I will send my Nidoking to your house to tear you a new one. Thank you.
smile.gif

A new what?

All I can imagine a Nidoking doing is making a slightly lager door before brutal pummeling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol