Homebrew Hacked VC SD Loader

ace2k0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there has been any mods that would allow you to play your hacked VC games from your SD card much to how like sytem update 4.0 does. I'm sorry if this has been asked or old.

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but you are only able to use that feature on the 4.0 firmware. If you are worried about losing features, just follow the "Ultimate 4.0 Guide" and it should all be fine.

ace2k0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finishing installing the ultimate 4.0 guide and it works fine. Quick question tho, everytime i went to click on SD in the data management the system would freeze. I ended up erasing everything on the card and starting fresh. Any idea why that was happening? This happened after the install was complete.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
ace2k0 said:
I just finishing installing the ultimate 4.0 guide and it works fine. Quick question tho, everytime i went to click on SD in the data management the system would freeze. I ended up erasing everything on the card and starting fresh. Any idea why that was happening? This happened after the install was complete.
Another person complained of that when I helped them setup. I had them remove Bannerbomb and it worked just fine.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have also seen that happen if you have Preloader v0.29 and had changed the menu channel to something like 249. I leave mine on 60 and it stopped the locking up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.