Hacking Hacked switch help.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think its just hard to follow anything when you try it for the first time... many things got me confused too at the beginning of hacking. still, if you want to understand, you first need to start learning and its hard if people recommend things here and there and nothing gets fixed.
Reading throughout this whole thread I came to what I said, I didn't just refer to their latest response, that was just the "cherry ontop", they aren't even able to understand/answer basic questions properly.
Again, no personal hate, I couldn't care less, I tried to "advise" the person to not break their head over Switch hacking before, I still stand by that.

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
No offense but maybe Switch hacking isn't recommendable for you.
https://rentry.org/NSUSBInstall/#dbi-installer-mtp
No? I just need better explanation, the one that helps me learn, the one that doesnt assume im a hacker.

(yes i did take it as offense cause what you wrote serve no purpose to elaborate, but to offend. But thats ok.
It would, for example, be like me saying "youre stupid, but no offense")

Also thanks for the link.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No? I just need better explanation, the one that helps me learn, the one that doesnt assume im a hacker.

(yes i did take it as offense cause what you wrote serve no purpose to elaborate, but to offend. But thats ok.

Well thats on you if you take it as offense, I was just being honest, no harm intended, good luck still.
And before others that might read this necroed thread misunderstand the last messages, please read everything before you judge what I said and their response to it.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyway, i cant install anyway, i dont know whats wrong, even with DBI.

All the stuff you need is spread across this topic, but no, it's always easier to fall back into the victim role.

That really nice of you. Keep caling people like that and blame it on them.
I was just being honest, no harm intended

Because yet again you can't provide any info without someone holding your hand.
Instead of always saying this or that doesn't work, how about for once you describe what you did, maybe share some screenshots (especially in case of DBI which would give a proper error message if something doesn't work), stuff like that.

Reactions: impeeza

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I am going to get a lot of hate for this but oh well.

If you can't follow guides like the ones that have been linked to, then CFW is not for you. Those guides are written so that people that no nothing about CFW can get up and running. Those guides really could not get much simpler. I know everyone has to start somewhere but equally not everyone can be good at everything.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with all the conflicting information in this thread, i can see how a noob might be confused. that said, the guides linked are idiot proof tbh.

heres a tip few ppl will tell you. dont use hb store, alot of the apps are outdated shit. you can browse it but dont download from it. if you find a app u like, google it, find its offical github or thread on gbatemp then download it.

Reactions: MetoMeto

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
heres a tip few ppl will tell you. dont use hb store, alot of the apps are outdated shit. you can browse it but dont download from it. if you find a app u like, google it, find its offical github or thread on gbatemp then download it.
To be fair I recently visited the hbstore and they seemed to have updated their stuff to recent releases, but well yeah I also think getting your homebrew manually is the best solution.

Reactions: MetoMeto

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
with all the conflicting information in this thread, i can see how a noob might be confused. that said, the guides linked are idiot proof tbh.

i apreciate the understanding and the tip. will do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER