Hacking Hack Smash 3DS - Unlock Everything?

JVG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! I got a Gateway recently, and well, I can't seem to get my digital saves back. No big deal, nothing was too important. However, this has led me to wonder if there is a quick way to unlock everything in Smash 3DS? Specifically, I would like to quickly unlock all of the characters and custom moves, so I can transfer them over to my Wii U.

If someone has any information on this, please let me know.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find a completed save file and then just drag it to your SD card. Just be sure that if you plan on using the online version that you find a save file that is compatible with .3DZ .

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are digital, you can do this super easy. I've done a bit of research over at https://gbatemp.net/threads/development-smash-3ds-save-map.379341/, and at least unlocking all characters is fairly easy. Custom moves I haven't found yet though. Basically dump your save using SaveDataFiler, and edit system_data.bin to have DB B6 6D DB 06 00 00 00 at 0x20.

Reactions: Margen67

JVG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find a completed save file and then just drag it to your SD card. Just be sure that if you plan on using the online version that you find a save file that is compatible with .3DZ .

Do you know where I could find save files for games? I did a google search and couldn't seem to find anything.

JVG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are digital, you can do this super easy. I've done a bit of research over at https://gbatemp.net/threads/development-smash-3ds-save-map.379341/, and at least unlocking all characters is fairly easy. Custom moves I haven't found yet though. Basically dump your save using SaveDataFiler, and edit system_data.bin to have DB B6 6D DB 06 00 00 00 at 0x20.

I am using a digital download from the eShop, with absolutely nothing unlocked. I'll try this out, thanks!

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a digital download from the eShop, with absolutely nothing unlocked. I'll try this out, thanks!

One thing to note, you cannot rewrite the same save more than once after it is dumped. Once you dump it, you must write it before you open the game again or it will say your save is corrupt.

Reactions: homigura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM