Hack Smash 3DS - Unlock Everything?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JVG, Feb 20, 2015.

1. JVG
    OP

JVG GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    Hey all! I got a Gateway recently, and well, I can't seem to get my digital saves back. No big deal, nothing was too important. However, this has led me to wonder if there is a quick way to unlock everything in Smash 3DS? Specifically, I would like to quickly unlock all of the characters and custom moves, so I can transfer them over to my Wii U.

If someone has any information on this, please let me know.

2. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

GBAtemp Patron
    Zerousen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    You can find a completed save file and then just drag it to your SD card. Just be sure that if you plan on using the online version that you find a save file that is compatible with .3DZ .

3. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    If you are digital, you can do this super easy. I've done a bit of research over at https://gbatemp.net/threads/development-smash-3ds-save-map.379341/, and at least unlocking all characters is fairly easy. Custom moves I haven't found yet though. Basically dump your save using SaveDataFiler, and edit system_data.bin to have DB B6 6D DB 06 00 00 00 at 0x20.

Margen67 likes this.
  4. JVG
    OP

JVG GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    Do you know where I could find save files for games? I did a google search and couldn't seem to find anything.

5. JVG
    OP

JVG GBAtemp Regular

Nov 18, 2014
    United States
    I am using a digital download from the eShop, with absolutely nothing unlocked. I'll try this out, thanks!

6. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    One thing to note, you cannot rewrite the same save more than once after it is dumped. Once you dump it, you must write it before you open the game again or it will say your save is corrupt.

homigura likes this.