Hack - Nintendo DS Browser (E) Cracked (Triforce)

mjclark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'm impressed but can't get it to work properly.Have r4ds and old standard M3 SD.It all boots fine but then I get the "internal communication error" message as well as a message saying there isn't enough memory to display pages.All my wi-fi settings are fine and others seem to have this working ,so wonder what the problem is...

Montero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A nw version of the hack would be welcome - a version that supports the Ezflash 3-1 Expansion perhaps.
wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping that when the (U) version comes out, someone will hack that to work on slot1 and 2 flash carts too, especially if it has any enhancements over the (E) and (J) versions.

If it doesn't have any further enhancements over the (E) and (J) versions, then I guess it wouldn't really matter though.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

nolanvoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Can I contact the fella who made the crack? I'm hoping he can do something to let me use my F2A 512 mb flash card as a ram card... It seems like a simple enough hack on the surface.. both are the same kind of product (kinda)

it would be nice to give my old f2a a new lease on life ( as its kinda doing nothing since i have the m3)

lostandnotfound

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all of you that say that this is pointless I'd like to disagree. When first purchasing the opera browser I didnt realize that there was a difference in lite and regular version... Opened it up and found out that the slot-2 cartridge was too small and wouldn't fit. Many months later I decided to purchase the Superkey and Supercard to enable linux on my DS. I'm glad I can use these files to fix the problem. BTW, I emailed Nintendo and they didn't do shit. They told me I had to rebuy it. Sometimes I am very disappointed in Nintendo... So slow in Console gaming...Oh well... I'll just have to "hack" the portables to my needs ^_^

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ are you blaming nintendo because YOU didn't read the box and know what you where buying?

yeah i went into EB the other day and bought a GBA SP, but i tried to put DS games in it and they wouldn't work, and get this, Nintendo refused to help! The nerve of them sometime, AMIRITE!

lostandnotfound

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok before you start flaming... the place I purchased the opera browser only had one type... there weren't two different types of browsers (ie: lite, regular). second of all, the ds regular and the ds light have different gba cartridge female slots. the original ds has the gba style slot while the lite has the half size cartridge slot.. for what reason? who knows... but the gba cartridges stick out on the lite and its absolutely repulsive.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
ok before you start flaming... the place I purchased the opera browser only had one type... there weren't two different types of browsers (ie: lite, regular). second of all, the ds regular and the ds light have different gba cartridge female slots. the original ds has the gba style slot while the lite has the half size cartridge slot.. for what reason? who knows... but the gba cartridges stick out on the lite and its absolutely repulsive.

So the DSL would be smaller
wtf.gif
. The cartridge slots are the same, it's just how far in they are(;is the difference)
wink2.gif

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im sorry to revive this but is there a way to make it work (or it already work) on a :

M3 Simply+ezfkashV ram expension/gba game/ rumble pack ??

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ