All 4Chapters Unlocked
020ABBB6 00000050

EriCKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might use the last one. I got pretty far in the 2nd case and saved, but when i turned it on; I was still at 1-2

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone give an exact step-by-step guide as to how to use the codes on a G6 Lite? Trying to follow the M3 instructions gets me nowhere, and clearly I'm not the only one having trouble.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry for playing the newbie but I was having so much fun playing my NDS rom on my M3 CF that I never really gave much time to exploring what the M3 is capable of. Anyways, is it really as simple as copying and pasting the code onto a text file and then loading that file up in the Game Manager?

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the link. I followed the instructions exactly, but that doesn't work for me for GS2. The timer/pie fills all the way and just sits there. Does that whether I'm holding a button or not, so clearly the "patching" done by m3dip.exe is corrupting the rom somehow.

Maybe GS2 requires a different version of Dipstar...? I'm using 5.12ff, though, and you said that one works for you.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
are you sure, you've follow the steps exactly? try do it slowly...
While the game is loading, you need to hold down the Button where the codes are saved in until the game starts..usually about 2-3 seconds (5.12ff) after the pie is filled.

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
are you sure, you've follow the steps exactly? try do it slowly...
While the game is loading, you need to hold down the Button where the codes are saved in until the game starts..usually about 2-3 seconds (5.12ff) after the pie is filled.
Yes, I've done it exactly, to the letter. Several times from the beginning.

It doesn't matter whether I hold a button or not, or whether I load the dipstar.ds.gba or not. Whenever I try to load the patched rom, it fills the pie and then sits there. It doesn't go to two blank screens or anything, the G6 menu is still there with the green pie filled. I've left it for over ten minutes and it never goes away. I have tried it by pressing A to select the rom and then immediately holding the L button, and held it for over three minutes. It just sits at the pie.

The m3dip.exe patching is clearly messing up the rom. The rom works perfectly before patching. I've re-patched the clean rom with the G6 software and then dropping it onto m3dip.exe again as well, no difference. Perhaps I need to get a different version of DipStar.

I tried checking m3adaptor.com and the only thing I can find on the entire site is the dipstar.ds.gba file with a readme.txt (they're packed into the file 'DipStar NDS Cheat Code.rar') There is no full DipStar download package that I can find on the site. I have the 5.12ff version from the link in your last post, but that's not working for me.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest that you give a try on a different game first. m3dip it and see if Dipstar loads when you're holding down the L button.
The best game to try is Cooking Mama (USA) cuz the game loads normally regardless after it's dipped or not. So, if you hold down the L button when loading Cooking Mama and dipstar still doesn't appear, then must did something wrong.
btw, what version of G6 loader are you using?

Sevael

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest that you give a try on a different game first. m3dip it and see if Dipstar loads when you're holding down the L button.
The best game to try is Cooking Mama (USA) cuz the game loads normally regardless after it's dipped or not. So, if you hold down the L button when loading Cooking Mama and dipstar still doesn't appear, then must did something wrong.
btw, what version of G6 loader are you using?
I've sort of lost interest in using codes for GS2, seeing as how you can just save and reload the game any time. Once I'm playing a game that I want to use codes for, I'll be sure to try out Cooking Mama first to see if I can figure out what I was doing wrong. Thanks for all the help, much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.