Hacking GW and MH4U Question

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I backed up MH4U with GW, but it made 2 parts/files. Is there a way to merge them into 1 3DS ROM? Also, how would I extract retail cart save and import to GW? Thoughts appreciated :)
Just format the SD card to be able to have files bigger than 4gb,
About the save I have no idea.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try navigating to the folder the files are in on CMD and entering this: "copy /b XXXX.3d0 + XXXX.3d1 MH4U.3ds" without the quotes, where XXXX is the name of the files.

As for extracting the save, there's an option for that when booting the Gateway exploit, but I've not used it, so I'm not entirely sure how it works.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I format the Gateway mSD card to exFAT? Right now, it is FAT32...

Connect the mSD to your computer. On the side bar, right click on the mSD and click Format. On the window that pops up, under File System, change it to exFat. I would recommend unchecking Quick Format, but this will make the format take a lot longer, so it's up to you. Then click Start. Once it finishes, your mSD will be in exFat.

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connect the mSD to your computer. On the side bar, right click on the mSD and click Format. On the window that pops up, under File System, change it to exFat. I would recommend unchecking Quick Format, but this will make the format take a lot longer, so it's up to you. Then click Start. Once it finishes, your mSD will be in exFat.

Do I need a certain cluster size?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.