Hacking gw 2.7 all cia will no longer install

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey so I updated my gateway to 2.7 and then updated emunand to 9.3. Now the problem is I was trying to update a game through eshop but I got an error. Because I went into eshop I had to reinstall my dlc however everytime I try to install the .cia i get an error that states that it is invalid?? Not sure why its the same .cia I have used before. I've tried just about everything but nothing works!!!

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ooo is it 9.4? I just put in gateway 2.7 and just clicked update, I'm assuming it updated to the latest. I can go into gateway fine but installing .cia and eshop dont work anymore

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just switched to a smaller SD card, injected the emunand and tried again, still nothing... I'm stumped. Any help is appreciated

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
phazonknight you aren't the first one to report this kind of problem.
To try to help anyone to focus on recreating the situation so it can be fixed try to inform:
What is the game that you are trying to update?
The CIA update file is from the same region as your console (USA console, USA game update)?
If you had any update for this game installed before, had you tried to delete the title using devmenu/bigbluemenu?

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was updating shantae and the pirate curse .cia, It should have been a US version but I cant be 100% sure so when it did not work i just assumed it was a wrong region and went back into bigblue to reinstall my dlc only to have them all say that error

the MCDO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am on 4.4 system nand and when i go in to eshop my dlc and stuff that other people say they lose i do not so maybe that has something to do with it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn