Hacking Guys why Hachi vs Browser (update)

Peniskoker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
guys, i know with hachi u dont need browser but u still need to block that.

With browser u need tubehax (down atm)

Hachi method: i cant acces internet anymore, cause reliable update blocker?

Just sayin, if Ninth pops up a update then what...? If i block all internet then i cant activate Loadiine cause i use browser

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
It's faster as well,
Browser method: wait for browser to boot up, open bookmarks, click appropriate one (those 2 are fairly negligible to be fair) wait for site to load, wait for exploit to load up and enter hbc.
Haxchi method: click haxchi, wait for exploit to load up hbc.

I'm happy with my decision to spend €6.99, and if/when an update comes along I could very well just disconnect wii u from internet completely (no real interest in online play)

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's faster as well,
Browser method: wait for browser to boot up, open bookmarks, click appropriate one (those 2 are fairly negligible to be fair) wait for site to load, wait for exploit to load up and enter hbc.
Haxchi method: click haxchi, wait for exploit to load up hbc.

I'm happy with my decision to spend €6.99, and if/when an update comes along I could very well just disconnect wii u from internet completely (no real interest in online play)
I would argue that the browser can be a good entrypoint if you can get the browser to automatically load up loadiine.ovh/550/HBLK which directly loads up the exploit without any delay.
To do this you have to enter that URL, and QUICKLY press on the X on the bottom left of the media player. Exit the browser and go to system settings. Now exit settings. That's it, now every time you open the browser, it'll open that link automatically which is quick.

I'm a haxchi user myself, this is a trick I used before I joined haxchi. It's useful if someone can't get haxchi right now because of a payment problem (Requiring a credit card). One downside is that it requires internet.

Overall I personally recommend haxchi, mainly for it's shortcuts to apps on every button on the gamepad.

Reactions: Graham182

Graham182

Trophies
XP
Country
I would argue that the browser can be a good entrypoint if you can get the browser to automatically load up loadiine.ovh/550/HBLK which directly loads up the exploit without any delay.
To do this you have to enter that URL, and QUICKLY press on the X on the bottom left of the media player. Exit the browser and go to system settings. Now exit settings. That's it, now every time you open the browser, it'll open that link automatically which is quick.

I'm a haxchi user myself, this is a trick I used before I joined haxchi. It's useful if someone can't get haxchi right now because of a payment problem (Requiring a credit card). One downside is that it requires internet.

Overall I personally recommend haxchi, mainly for it's shortcuts to apps on every button on the gamepad.

I figured there probably was a way to make loadiine.ovh the default site, but wasn't that bothered about it. it wasn't a big deal when I was just using wupinstaller, but haxchi is handy for loading up a fw.img when you'd want it every time you boot up the machine.

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Haxchi support rpx which is a huge benefit over browser method, you can boot big sized apps (like mame 2003 core), browser can't.

You're either wrong or your info is outdated. I've been using Retroarch Mame2003 full core (that is, .rpx version) via browser with HBL 1.4. That's in fact the whole reason to be of the 1.4 version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water