DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
advertised as black screen no sound presumed to be bricked so I bough it for £10,
it arrives today and well take a look for yourself:

P1000016.jpg

P1000015.jpg

P1000014.jpg

good job I know how to fix this stuff well most of it

I'm not complaining cause it only cost a tenner but seriously its beat to hell has anyone else seen/owned/bought something worse?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
haha I know tell me about it and I didn't do this either I bought it like this but it was only advertised as bricked
laugh.gif
so naturally I thought bargain

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Where did you get it from?...at that price it can't have been ebay.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nope bought it off hotukdeals, people trade things, sell things, post various deals they find on the internet e.t.c. but form the trade and selling side they only tend to be to the uk hence the hotUKdeals haha

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wtf.gif

Not seen anything quite as bad as that, but that's the sort of thing my mate does. He had a psp for two weeks and cracked the screen. Has cracked an lcd monitor, killed two ps2s and three ps1. Don't know what he does to them.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Armadillo said:
wtf.gif

Not seen anything quite as bad as that, but that's the sort of thing my mate does. He had a psp for two weeks and cracked the screen. Has cracked an lcd monitor, killed two ps2s and three ps1. Don't know what he does to them.

never ever ever lend him anything haha

back on topic of the extent of this damage I wish I never opened the psp up now even if the screen wasn't cracked it wouldn't have worked anyway half the pins for the screen are either bent or missing so it also needs a new frikkin motherboard
dry.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
DarkWay said:
Armadillo said:
wtf.gif

never ever ever lend him anything haha

back on topic of the extent of this damage I wish I never opened the psp up now even if the screen wasn't cracked it wouldn't have worked anyway half the pins for the screen are either bent or missing so it also needs a new frikkin motherboard
dry.gif

You're better off buying a new one altogether, save you the time. What a waste of 10 quid, seriously. Oh well, better luck next time.

B

ball2012003

my first psp i bought from ebay
the owner said it was in ok condition so i bought it for $90
when it comes
there was no cover screen and no analog stick
so i couldnt even play games
the screen was horribly scratched and it came with another screen
which was also scratched
gave him a complain and he only gave me 1/3 of my money back
i never used ebay since

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
For £10 that's not that bad..just get a replacement shell and a new screen and it'll be fine (unless the analog is screwy which it may be given the state (or not) of the nub).

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SFenton said:
True. 10 Pounds? In this economy? Just follow a guide and you're off to an easy repair.

easy repair I've been looking at how much a motherboard would cost if I can'y get away with using this one and I can't find cheaper than £40 and I'm strapped for cash as it is

then again it appears asif I can get away with using the motherboard thats in there

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
DarkWay said:
SFenton said:
True. 10 Pounds? In this economy? Just follow a guide and you're off to an easy repair.

easy repair I've been looking at how much a motherboard would cost if I can'y get away with using this one and I can't find cheaper than £40 and I'm strapped for cash as it is

then again it appears asif I can get away with using the motherboard thats in there
you might need this http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4139 cuz your battery might fall out when your playing

And a analog stick http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3373

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc