Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
zruben said:
does anyone have an idea of how to play it left-handed??...

I select "left-hand" on the input menu... but the game still plays as if I were right handed...

help please

You have to choose right-handed for you to play left-handed.

I know, it's stupid...

nedthehead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are the input methods? Is it currently only Wii Guitar or Keyboard? I would love to use this if it had support for the Wiimote or GC controller or something else.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I can't play any of my songs .I'm using the homebrew channel I load it up and when i go to Single Player it says memory card error or something like that what do I do .I tried refresh and noticed it said reading usb?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:'(

This is a dream come true, especially as Frets On Fire mysteriously crashes on my new PC and won't run. As soon as this flipping thing will actually download (none of the damn links load up) I'll play through the Rock Band songs!
This guy is absolutely awesome. Throw in a few more peripherals support and perhaps slightly better (or at least rounder) graphics and this'll be a winner. How did we not notice this before now as well?

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, and I've just played it for the first time. I used the GH3 controller.
It ABSOLUTELY sucked ass. It throws all my songs about half a second out of sync, doesn't allow any offset in the sound options and has the worst sound effects ever. The fret boards look like they've been made in paint then stretched to fit, and everything just looks and feels dire.
As soon as this is given a new lick of paint and the technical issues are sorted out I'll love this. But for now it just plain sucks, I couldn't enjoy any of the songs I played.

Chizad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far no one has mentioned the lag.

It's pretty horrible.

It varies depending on the song, but so far I have played NO song that doesn't lag a considerable amount. Some are off as much as an entire second.

Am I the only one experiencing this? Could there be a fx for this?

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chizad said:

It's pretty horrible.

It varies depending on the song, but so far I have played NO song that doesn't lag a considerable amount. Some are off as much as an entire second.

Lol, You bumped a 6 month old topic, Um no from what I heard the lag happens a lot.

Chizad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Chizad said:

It's pretty horrible.

Lol, You bumped a 6 month old topic, Um no from what I heard the lag happens a lot.
Yeah, didn't wanna piss anyone off by starting a whole new topic on something that's been discussed. Lesser of two evils.

This really sucks cause I've loaded up FOF files and pretty much none of them are playable. If someone could fix this or create their own game that utilizes FOF files with better timing, this would be the best Homebrew App available by a longshot.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah the lag was the first thing I noticed and even though I painfully searched and download hundreds of FOF songs I never really bothered to play this because it was extremely difficult to hit the notes.
Hopefully somebody will come up with a better solution to play those songs on the Wii.
Personally I like the slightly modified GH engine of Aereosmith, but both GHWT and RB2 have a solid quickplay feature that would be great if added new content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there