ROM Hack Guitar Rock Tour Custom Songs

Shabadage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright ladies and gents, I'm ready to get flamed for this, but what's the viability of custom songs for GRT? I'm quite surprised, but this game isn't that bad! The songs, however, suck ass. Even though I've got that damndable Girlfriend song stuck in my head at this very moment.

This game is also balls hard. I've been getting my ass kicked on medium on Message in a Bottle (The ONLY good song I've come across so far). I'm beating the song, but with fucking horrible scores.

theking_10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm this is odd. I just unpacked it with dslazy and every single file in the data folder is a .bar file which I have never heard of.

Shabadage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a feeling that this game handles music similar to Rock Revolution, looping sequences as opposed to actual compressed music like GH. Wonder if the .bars are just some kind of standard compressed archive.

lordhardware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
have tried to unpack using UnBar and UnBeat... both to no avail... Age of Empires 3 uses .Bar files as well but im not sure if these are company specific as tools for that achive type just arnt working... multiple .bar types?

will do a little more research...

EDIT--

TotalCommander with Game Archive Unpacker Plugin found the .bar's of guitar rock tour to be of a different format to regular .bars

yes they are a new type... i dont have the know how to figure out a program to open them
smile.gif
sorry...

~Blitz~

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Have anybody figure it out how to add custom song....
I really want to put my song in this game an play it with my friend (who own the songs)
biggrin.gif

Thanks ^^

(sorry for my bad english^^)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/world/police-bust-finds-700-pounds...