Hacking Guitar Hero On Tour doesn't work?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I actually bought the first GH for the DS last summer, but I just recently got a M3 Real and wanted to get decades.

So I ran the rom with the grip from the original one in the GBA slot but it told me that I need the grip still.

Is it that the M3 Real doesn't support the grip? Or is it possible that the old grip doesn't work with the new game (which would be pretty freaking stupid).

And if yes to the first one, is there a way to get it to support it?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
make sure the grip is properly inserted before turning on the DS, and that you're not using any cheats/patches(especially no-grip patches/cheats could cause problems like this)
i have no problems running GH:ot decades using official grip and m3sakura.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
same here I have one of the early FAKE/CLONE grips (see review in my signature) and it works fine in SAKURA both triple and the latest version
smile.gif

try remove the grip and blow in the slot 2 any kinda dirt or dust even a tiny bit can cause issues
smile.gif

as above make sure its connected firmly
smile.gif

edit we also have the original GH + REAL GRIP and both work fine with the M3 REAL both using SAKURA and Touchpod and just tested again with triple loader and Itouch loader (part of the triple loader) and it works fine!

are you using the latest 1.34 X Sakura/Touchpod loader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I always wondered how the autobots could afford to do the stuff they did on the show.... now I... +1