Guitar Hero III

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kubas88, Oct 27, 2009.

Oct 27, 2009

Guitar Hero III by kubas88 at 6:27 PM (653 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. kubas88
    OP

Member kubas88 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Hi!
    How to check if my backup is the Remastered Edition?

2. LinkFan16

Member LinkFan16 I link them all

Germany
    The difference between the original and the remastered version is that the original has mono sound and the remastered one is in stereo, so you should hear it while you play the game (if you have the non remastered version the sound should come only from one of your tv speakers). Sorry if I couldn't be much of a help, but that's the only way I can think of when using a backup of the Game.

3. Ethanx94

Member Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Actually the remastered is all the way in Dolby Digital. First run your game on a TV that's been hooked up to a 5.1 Dolby Speaker System. Then listen to the center speaker, next left, right, and finally woofer (the back speakers are optional and may not make as much sound). If you only hear music out of the center speaker then it is NOT the remastered version. If you hear music coming out of LR and the woofer then IT IS remastered. There may be an easier, more accurate way to check the iso's information but I'm not sure how. I suppose something like Hash checking with both versions would work but I have no clue how to do that.

4. kubas88
    OP

Member kubas88 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    thanks