Gaming Guitar Hero III Customization

sabatino

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
unsteadycarrot said:
yes the offset is what you type in the songlist editor box, when your editing the song names it has a box for offset, if it says 2000 that means 2 seconds, type 2000 in the ofset box and you should be fine.

for songs that have a minus offset....for some reason it works if you just make it a + offset.....though in some cases this dont work, its all a bit wierd.

....has anyone made a custom guitar hero banner for there discs they care to share?
hmm, i don't get what you mean.
in the songlist editor box?
is there a program who creates custom songs??

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble getting the Rock Band Edition created by Cosmo Kramar. My NTSC Wii won't recgonize the disk when I burnt it using Imgburn with 2.4x speed. I grabbed it from TPD. Any help would be appreciated.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
light_kun said:
I'm having trouble getting the Rock Band Edition created by Cosmo Kramar. My NTSC Wii won't recgonize the disk when I burnt it using Imgburn with 2.4x speed. I grabbed it from TPD. Any help would be appreciated.

TPB? Try again, I burnt it at 8x, no problem whatsoever.

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whoops yea its TPB, ok I'll give it another go.

EDIT: It didn't work...is the image file suppose to be called "Custom Guitar Hero 3 (Rock Band Edition) - CoSmO(compress)"?
It still said the disk couldn't be recognized.

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@light_kun
"I'm having trouble getting the Rock Band Edition created by Cosmo Kramar. My NTSC Wii won't recgonize the disk when I burnt it using Imgburn with 2.4x speed. I grabbed it from TPD. Any help would be appreciated."

I'd try different media. I have problems with Fuji DVD-R media giving me the cannot read the disc error. I fix it by using cheap GQ DVD+R media and burning it at 8x.

Does anyone know how to get those fonx discs to play without changing the language to French? What needs to be edited so it will work with English as the default language? What happens is that you see the setlist and I think it plays the correct songs but the notechart is from the original game.

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow are you psychic? I was using Fuji DVD-R disk. However I have a question, the file name is "Custom Guitar Hero 3 (Rock Band Edition) - CoSmO(compress)" without the ". What does (compress) mean, or is it normal?

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what's going on with TPB version of my Rock Band Custom. If you download it from there, you guys aren't getting the FULL amount of songs. That is only Version 1 of my custom. Version 2 has all the songs. That NFO is the wrong one and most of those bonus songs ARE NOT on it. I originally uploaded it to two private trackers, and then it made it's way over to TPB. But the person who uploaded it gave you the early version with the newer NFO. Also, i don't know why the game isn't working for some of you. It's been confirmed that it works on both NTSC-U and PAL systems on the two private trackers.

I should just go ahead and upload the PROPER version MYSELF to TPB. You guys are getting jipped and it's not supposed to be like that.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
CosmoKramer said:
I don't know what's going on with TPB version of my Rock Band Custom. If you download it from there, you guys aren't getting the FULL amount of songs. That is only Version 1 of my custom. Version 2 has all the songs. That NFO is the wrong one and most of those bonus songs ARE NOT on it. I originally uploaded it to two private trackers, and then it made it's way over to TPB. But the person who uploaded it gave you the early version with the newer NFO. Also, i don't know why the game isn't working for some of you. It's been confirmed that it works on both NTSC-U and PAL systems on the two private trackers.

I should just go ahead and upload the PROPER version MYSELF to TPB. You guys are getting jipped and it's not supposed to be like that.

You should pal, it's the best custom disc I've found so far, keep playing it really often.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
You should pal, it's the best custom disc I've found so far, keep playing it really often.

I think i will... The only thing that stinks is that the fastest speed i could upload is 60 kb/s .. tops
frown.gif

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CosmoKramer said:

If you should upload it, I recommend you do the ISO rather than break it up into RAR parts. If someone has the stereo version of Guitar Hero 3 (assuming you're using stereo) or even your first version of Rock Band, they can reuse the old one and save a bunch of time by renaming the file to the new name and do a force recheck. I'm not sure if it is worth it now as Rock Band officially is unveiled tomorrow although it is the gimped version and won't work with the GH3 wireless controller.

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
light_kun said:
Wow are you psychic? I was using Fuji DVD-R disk. However I have a question, the file name is "Custom Guitar Hero 3 (Rock Band Edition) - CoSmO(compress)" without the ". What does (compress) mean, or is it normal?

It means that the ISO file was run through Wiiscrubber which reduces the size of the ISO. I'd give up using those Fuji DVDs for your Wii though and just use it for data on your PC. I used one for OS X 10.5.2 and it worked fine when I installed it on a spare PC.

light_kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CuriousG said:
If you should upload it, I recommend you do the ISO rather than break it up into RAR parts. If someone has the stereo version of Guitar Hero 3 (assuming you're using stereo) or even your first version of Rock Band, they can reuse the old one and save a bunch of time by renaming the file to the new name and do a force recheck. I'm not sure if it is worth it now as Rock Band officially is unveiled tomorrow although it is the gimped version and won't work with the GH3 wireless controller.

That is why I want the custom Rock Band working with my guitar, I'm also planning to buy Guitar Hero: World Tour.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CuriousG said:
light_kun said:

It means that the ISO file was run through Wiiscrubber which reduces the size of the ISO. I'd give up using those Fuji DVDs for your Wii though and just use it for data on your PC. I used one for OS X 10.5.2 and it worked fine when I installed it on a spare PC.

I didn't use WiiScrubber on my GH3/Rockband Custom.... It says compressed because it was compressed with WinRar. But the one that i'm gonna upload is gonna be just the ISO.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem...

The PROPER version is now LIVE on TPB. Enjoy. And sorry for my slow upload speed.

If you have downloaded the first version. You can hashcheck it against the new one to save LOTS of time.

CUSTOM : Guitar Hero 3 ( Rock Band Edition ) PROPER

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW. 64 leechers overnight. I DEFINITELY didn't expect that. Those leechers must mostly be from ppl reading this thread? Awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aie4t8lZ7k&pp=ygUuaSBhbSBub3QgZ2F5IGJ1dCAyMCBkb2xsYXJzIGlzIDIwIGRv... +1