Gaming Guitar Hero 5: Online play question

GuitarBert

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to play Guitar Hero 5 with a Wii friend in Europe, he has a PAL Wii. I am in the US and have a NTSC Wii. We managed to add each other as Wii friends and we can send each other messages and Miis etc.
In the Guitar Hero 5 game, we can see each others stats but we cannot play together. On the games website forum I was told this is a game specific thing. Thats exactly my question now: Can other Wii games be played together online by people with different Wiis/in different zones? Or is this a general problem with online play? We dont have any other games that we both own to test this ourselves.

Thanks

cacildo

Went and came back
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
GuitarBert, i had the exact same problem. But i was trying to play with someone with the same system as me (2 NTSC)

Never found an answer to that. After some time i stoped caring.

But now im having another problem with Wii online games: i can play with randon people, but i cant play with people from my friends list.

Tested with Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and Reflex

GuitarBert, could you test Mario Kart online with friends list too?

And can you tell me what´s your boot method? (softmod, modchip, USB, which usb loader?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E