Guilty Pleasure Gaming

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enter The Matrix's secret fighting mode. It was pretty awful, but you could pit two kung-fu Transformers against one another in mortal combat. That's worth a lot of points in my book.

I came here expecting an Angry Birds thread.

Why would anyone feel guilty about that?

*Thread implosion in 3... 2... 1..."

Reactions: UltraHurricane

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
I LOVED Clayfighter 63 1/3 on the N64 even tho at the time it was one of the most hated games in exsistance but man, i had alot of fun with that game.

...It did have some disturbing claytalittys tho XD (2.14 on this video, if you dare)

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (before it got removed from Steam :()

Also: Call to Power 2 (A Civ game that no one ever seems to mention / says isn't that good).

caribou007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Team Fortress Classic, Jane's F/A-18 Combat Simulator, SimCopter and Unreal Tournament. Although, I haven't been able to play Unreal Tournament since upgrading to a 1080 monitor. Even at 1920x1080 resolution, there is a black frame around the screen and the mouse input feels sluggish and inaccurate.

UltraHurricane

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Angry Birds isn't a real video game.

I really enjoyed the game Touch the dead for the DS. It wasn't perfect and looked like shit, but it reminded me of the old school rail shooters I grew up with.

i wasn't much of a fan of the game though, but i do admire the concept of a House of the Dead style game on the go

Reactions: The Catboy

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loved Crisis Core, one of my favourite PSP games of all time. Considering how sh*t future Final Fantasies turned out to be, Crisis Core's great.

Looks like we agree. Crisis Core is one of my favorite PSP games, and I enjoyed Other M as well despite all the hate.
For a Final Fantasy, I really enjoyed the story. Surprised me. I actually gave a shit about Zack.

Reactions: UltraHurricane

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I LOVED Clayfighter 63 1/3 on the N64 even tho at the time it was one of the most hated games in exsistance but man, i had alot of fun with that game.

...It did have some disturbing claytalittys tho XD (2.14 on this video, if you dare)
They don't make them like they used to.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, and I thought I was the only one who laughed when playing that game; Michael Buffer, Tress MacNeille, Jess Harnell, Frank Welker, Rob Paulsen, Jim Cummings and others I can't remember how to spell, it had an insane list of famous voice actors. Sure the audio quality for the voices wasn't the best, but the dialog was genius :P

Then there's Earthworm Jim and Boogerman, both voiced by Dan Castellanetta.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well you could argue that Mass Effect 3 was a bad game but because the previous two were good games, this makes Mass Effect 3 a bad girl you want to spend your time with. But you don't want her waking up next to you the following morning.

No you can't. The only thing wrong with ME3 was the ending, even then, it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. People just got butthurt over the fact that the game didn't end how they wanted it to be. ME3 was a fantastic game.

Anyways, for me:

Lollipop Chainsaw. I like it. It's fun.
Super Adventure Island 2. Totally not like other adventure island games, but to me still an addicting game and I would love to see it on the eShop.
ZombiU. Yeah a lot of people don't like this game, but I loved it and hope there's going to be a sequel.

Reactions: Gahars

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
No you can't. The only thing wrong with ME3 was the ending, even then, it wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. People just got butthurt over the fact that the game didn't end how they wanted it to be. ME3 was a fantastic game.

Are you sure you wanna do this? Because i'm too cool and i always win.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what the hell you're trying to talk about, but you're just wrong.

Hmmm.
No, you're wrong because Mass Effect 3 sucks ass. And the reason it sucks ass it's because it didn't end how people wanted it to end. And that's because this was the first true revolutionary game which your choices changed the course of the game throughout the game. So in the end you get a middle finger for choices.
So, that's why you're wrong.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm.
No, you're wrong because Mass Effect 3 sucks ass. And the reason it sucks ass it's because it didn't end how people wanted it to end. And that's because this was the first true revolutionary game which your choices changed the course of the game throughout the game. So in the end you get a middle finger for choices.

Pro logic as always, Engert.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For me this would definitely be Singstar and Guitar Hero.
I'll also add the Kingdom Hearts series, since I know they are actually not that good and the story is way to 'complicated' for it's own good.
I just love all characters except Sora.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm.

See, I told you you were wrong.

You throw out the rest of the game and focus on the ending.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!