Guild Wars

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by DarkCrudus, Sep 2, 2010.

1. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    Hey everyone, recently started playing guild wars again, was wonderin if anyone wanted to play with me and/or join my guild =]

Character name - Jaffar Natal
    Class - Assassin/Elementalist
    Level - 6
    Campaign Currently in - Factions
    Guild Name - Valor in Darkness

2. Blaze163

Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

Nov 19, 2008
    Coventry, UK
    There's a copy of Guild Wars on my shelf that my old man bought years ago but he played it for about ten minutes before giving up, and I was on FFXI at the time so I never even started. Might re-install it and start up if I ever get enough time off work to make it worthwhile.

3. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    Haha nice =P I just reinstalled it today

4. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    Guild recruiting has got to be one of the most annoying things about an MMO.
    That's why I turn chat off when I play this game. All the active citys are just full of spam.
    You say anything related, you get a ton of whispers.

Though, things might of changed. Last time I got involved with the GW community was about two years ago.

I started playing again about a month ago (I think it was a month, maybe two), I've stopped playing (again) now. The only thing I turned chat on for is for PvE missions.
    /rant

Anyway, A/E is a bad choice.
    With assassin I always liked A/R

5. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    try logg on a popular World of warcraft server and stand in a city. in the trade chatt it comes about 10 msg in 1 sec, lucky there are addons now that can filter out spam and auto report spammer [​IMG]

6. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    At least it doesn't give you any lag. Years ago when I played R.O.S.E Online, most cities I entered after Junon Polis were so full of shop campers and spammers that the game slowed down to only a few fps, and I was using a high end system at the time too.

7. mrSmiles

mrSmiles Dundunduuuun

Oct 27, 2002
    Canada
    A/E is a good choice especially if he is going to farm, i find A/R being just a terrible second for an assassin.

These days im playing everquest 2, if you want some help in GW send me a PM on gbatemp, i've played the game for a long time i know i few things.

8. Zarcon

Zarcon .:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.

Former Staff
    Nov 6, 2002
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    If you don't like playing with random people then just hop on the international server.
    Nice and quiet.