gloweyjoey

who??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_252969_709_20130.jpg

Guild Wars 2 is redefining what is possible in online roleplaying games. We’re casting aside worn out old MMO conventions for a new kind of gaming experience where your character’s story actually matters and your actions really have an impact on the world. Bid farewell to grind and hollow, meaningless quests and enter Tyria, a land of beauty and danger filled with dynamic events that are constantly changing and evolving. With dynamic action-oriented combat, customized personal storylines, intense competitive PvP, and world vs. world battles, Guild Wars 2 has something for every kind of gamer.

:arrow: https://beta.guildwars2.com/

Do it to it. 48 hour period to sign up.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If I had a PC that could handle it I'd sign up in a heartbeat. Guild Wars was awesome.

I sent this to a friend though who can handle it on his PC so hopefully he'll be able to get in.

Agreed, my Windows XP 816Mb ram PC can't even handle Minecraft without lagging every 10 or 20 minutes. I wish I had a new computer CAPABLE of playing awesome games :O

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was following Guild Wars 2 for...... I don't know. Years maybe...

It kind of died down for a bit, and I didn't read anything on it for a while. I had it set up so they e-mail me news on the game, and I got the e-mail like 2 minutes after they sent it to me.

It worked fine for me when I did it, but I heard people were having problems soon after.

Hopefully it goes by first come, first serve! My PC can definitely handle it... the real question is do I have time to play it?

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I did some research an found that the game is 12,6GB :wtf: downloaded from client. Even if I get a better comp, my internet speed would make the installing process take forever!!

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No clue if i can run it but i signed up. I'll just put everything on low if i get in and let it download over like 1-2 days, 12 GB my ass. Good lord. If i can't run it i will just uninstall it, no harm no fowl.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No clue if i can run it but i signed up. I'll just put everything on low if i get in and let it download over like 1-2 days, 12 GB my ass. Good lord. If i can't run it i will just uninstall it, no harm no fowl.
From what it said in the frequently asked questions, the purpouse of the system test is to check if your pc is capable enough, seems like they'll only choose people with pc's good enough to run the game, so, if you're chosen ur pc will most likely play it.

Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
What are the minimum system specs required to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
These have not been finalized, so we are asking all Beta Event applicants to provide their PC specifications. We will make our selections based on the state of the code at the time of the Beta Event.
Source

gloweyjoey

who??
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what it said in the frequently asked questions, the purpouse of the system test is to check if your pc is capable enough, seems like they'll only choose people with pc's good enough to run the game, so, if you're chosen ur pc will most likely play it.

Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
What are the minimum system specs required to participate in a Guild Wars 2 Beta Event?
Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
These have not been finalized, so we are asking all Beta Event applicants to provide their PC specifications. We will make our selections based on the state of the code at the time of the Beta Event.
They are also looking for a variety of hardware configurations. Even if your machine isnt going to run it very well, you could still get picked.

So everyone saying theyre not going to sign up because they dont think their system can handle it should sign up anyways.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
Guild Wars 2 FAQ said:
They are also looking for a variety of hardware configurations. Even if your machine isnt going to run it very well, you could still get picked.

So everyone saying theyre not going to sign up because they dont think their system can handle it should sign up anyways.
Well, I dunno, people can always cheat regarding the test tho, since it doesnt have to be your pc. xP
I wonder how much the game will cost, if it's under 40€ it'll be an insta buy for me. >.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only heard good things about this game, and it looks pretty awesome; it's a shame, though, that my computer isn't anywhere close to powerful enough for it.

Whoever gets in and can run it will be a lucky, lucky man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.