• Views 701,869
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45
D

Deleted User

OP
oops, I'm on 3.18

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Does the PBOOT.PBP go into the the tnv file too. cause when I down load it, its outside the tnv folder
Hi, sorry to hear that the tutorial is unclear; I will be doing a big update on it soon! :)

first of all, did you do the email exploit bit right? For you, you should've set the email subject to "ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80061/PBOOT.PBP" (without quotes) and attached the PBOOT file to the email and rename it to #0.

Send the email and click the attachment in the email, on your Vita. Then close the email app altogether and only then back up the ape quest bubble and restore it again.

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, sorry to hear that the tutorial is unclear; I will be doing a big update on it soon! :)

first of all, did you do the email exploit bit right? For you, you should've set the email subject to "ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/NPUG80061/PBOOT.PBP" (without quotes) and attached the PBOOT file to the email and rename it to #0.

Send the email and click the attachment in the email, on your Vita. Then close the email app altogether and only then back up the ape quest bubble and restore it again.

yes, i did all that you just said and I get the tnv bubble, but when I start the tnv bubble and hold right trigger, the screen stays black and I eventually get an error

Thanks for replying so quickly

D

Deleted User

OP
yes, i did all that you just said and I get the tnv bubble, but when I start the tnv bubble and hold right trigger, the screen stays black and I eventually get an error

Thanks for replying so quickly
you transferred the right TN-V savedata? (the one for <3.50 users) and did you make sure to use QCMA to transfer contents?

umanno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,

I did the step but I'm stuck trying to transfer the games from the PS3 to Vita.

I already tried with Pursuit Force (full game), killzone (full game), echoshift (demo), patapon (demo), but when I connect to PS3, it says no content is available, even though the psp game is showing on the PS3. I'll try now with LocoRoco and see if it works.

Do you have any suggestion to fix this? I'm running firmware 3.35. Maybe I should update the firmware to 3.52?

EDIT: Locoroco Midnight didn't work.

Last edited by umanno,

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I used the correct tnv. I have done this all at least 4 times and get the same result. I just cant figure iut what I'm doing wrong. I sent the writer file to myself to set up the email. Next I transfered the tnv with the 660.pbp file in it (also left the pboot.pbp in it) . Then I made sure I had my psp game on there that I transfered from my ps3. Then I sent the pboot that I changed to #0 to my self. After I click on the #0, I close email and shut down ps vita. Finally, ( I tried both ways) I rebuild data base with the right trigger, ps button, and power button method. I redid everything again and did the compter transfer method where I send vase game to computer and back to vita. When all is said and done, I get the tnv bubble but I only get an error when try to start ut with right trigger to install the 660.pbp. but like I said. I click the tnv bubble and get a black screen with error. It never gets to the screen where I can install 660.pbp. I hope that helps you to help me. I mean, all this method still works on the 3.18 right ? Thanks for your help and patients.

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, I used the correct tnv. I have done this all at least 4 times and get the same result. I just cant figure iut what I'm doing wrong. I sent the writer file to myself to set up the email. Next I transfered the tnv with the 660.pbp file in it (also left the pboot.pbp in it) . Then I made sure I had my psp game on there that I transfered from my ps3. Then I sent the pboot that I changed to #0 to my self. After I click on the #0, I close email and shut down ps vita. Finally, ( I tried both ways) I rebuild data base with the right trigger, ps button, and power button method. I redid everything again and did the compter transfer method where I send vase game to computer and back to vita. When all is said and done, I get the tnv bubble but I only get an error when try to start ut with right trigger to install the 660.pbp. but like I said. I click the tnv bubble and get a black screen with error. It never gets to the screen where I can install 660.pbp. I hope that helps you to help me. I mean, all this method still works on the 3.18 right ? Thanks for your help and patients.
Perhaps you'll have more luck with this? http://hackinformer.com/PlayStation...o_install_tnv_bubble_without_exploitgame.html

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im reading blogs everywhere and have discovered lots of people having same issue. Only thing I can figure is, if people are just now getting thier psp game to do this, sony has prabably done something to the games so they wont work

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What part do think is going wrong exactly?

I'm not sure concidering I get the TNV bubble to show up. I thought maybe the 660.pbp file was wrong, so I went and got a new one and that didnt work. I had to skip the first step in your instructions cause it wouldnt work, so I stuck with the mr.gas writer.eml file. So I'm kinda stumped.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm not sure concidering I get the TNV bubble to show up. I thought maybe the 660.pbp file was wrong, so I went and got a new one and that didnt work. I had to skip the first step in your instructions cause it wouldnt work, so I stuck with the mr.gas writer.eml file. So I'm kinda stumped.
Do you have a PS3? Do any friends of yours have PS3s? You could try downloading more (free) PSP games/demos from the PS Store and transferring them to your Vita and trying those ones out. I really can't guarantee whether it makes a difference or not, but I do know some PSP games and demos actually don't work at all as the base game.

And your 660.pbp shouldn't be the root of the problem.
And also, wait - you can't set up the email exploit properly?

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have a ps3. Thats hiw I got the psp games. I used the locoroco midnight carnival cause a lot of tutorials recommended it. I did the email expliit right because I get the camera on the #0 file.

Just didnt want to have to pay for a psp game, so got the demos.

SUPER13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a possibility, I read one tutorial that said you should open your basegame and create a save file before youe do all this. I was just downloading the psp game and never opening the game at all. Going to have to try this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay