Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Hi, I have just typed in the url, it says arm11.bin loading but it freezes. Ive looked at your troubleshooting and I have just carried on but when I turn the ds on pressing select, it just goes onto the normal main menu??
try the new .zip file. it fixes the constant hanging you have. even though its instructed for 2ds it worked with my n3ds. so give it a try.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My friend's actually got this, too.

dude he fixed it. look back in the text guide and you will see a zip file. it is instructed for 2ds. but I used it on my n3ds. and it worked perfectly fine. just don't replace the file he asked not to replace.

Reactions: KanterZ

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I put my n3ds into sleep mode while in 2.1 *facepalm* what do i do now?
If it's not working, you can't recover from it.
ok noob here. i am on Sys11.2.0.35u do i now just need to inject FBI?
Launch safehax, downgrade to 2.1 and install a9lh.
The games ciaa from "google site" don't open...gives error. I installed from fbi+delete cia
Anything I'm missing?
Exactly what error?
Hi, I have just typed in the url, it says arm11.bin loading but it freezes. Ive looked at your troubleshooting and I have just carried on but when I turn the ds on pressing select, it just goes onto the normal main menu??
Copy the contents of this zip to the root of your microSD, excluding the arm9loaderhax.bin and try again.

Daemul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried installing FBI directly to me 3DS because the injecting method messed up for me(why does the dump and inject method even exist anyway, surely just installing FBI directly is better?), only to be greeted by the message that the firmware wasn't supported, which is when I remembered that FBI hasn't been updated to work with 11.2 yet haha

Guess I'll just wait for the support to come. I'm in no hurry tbh.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just tried installing FBI directly to me 3DS because the injecting method messed up for me(why does the dump and inject method even exist anyway, surely just installing FBI directly is better?), only to be greeted by the message that the firmware wasn't supported, which is when I remembered that FBI hasn't been updated to work with 11.2 yet haha

Guess I'll just wait for the support to come. I'm in no hurry tbh.
Use freeshop in the mean time if it's for games.

Owl Whiskey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I did the steps and got to the part where I downgrade to 2.1, but when it restarted it shows smash bros 3ds as a wrapped gift? i didnt have an nnid connected but the sd card im using is one i used for my old emunand. can i just go to the system settings and delete it to make more space? or further down the list will it auto uninstall? if you need more info please ask.

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright. I am gonna look into the file size for the SysNAND backup stuff and then try on a bigger SD if that seems to be the issue. Will try to get one tonight or tomorrow and report back for others to see possible fixes.
4gb would be large enough. Depends on what else you have on there. But large file wise you should just download 9.2 CTR [~1GB] - boot hourglass9 and flash it. So even 2 would suffice [just tell hourglass9 not to make a backup]

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OK, I did the steps and got to the part where I downgrade to 2.1, but when it restarted it shows smash bros 3ds as a wrapped gift? i didnt have an nnid connected but the sd card im using is one i used for my old emunand. can i just go to the system settings and delete it to make more space? or further down the list will it auto uninstall? if you need more info please ask.
You can delete it.

newkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone already answered this question, but I recently installed the custom firmware on my 3DS on a blank SD Card (due to not having enough space on my 3DS SD Card) and I want to transfer my digital games from the 3DS SD Card to the one with custom firmware on it. Does anyone know how to properly do that? I've tried a few things but they haven't worked

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not sure if anyone already answered this question, but I recently installed the custom firmware on my 3DS on a blank SD Card (due to not having enough space on my 3DS SD Card) and I want to transfer my digital games from the 3DS SD Card to the one with custom firmware on it. Does anyone know how to properly do that? I've tried a few things but they haven't worked
Just copy your microSD contents from one to another.

Hyoretsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is secure to update a game in the homescreen button? like Zelda majoraa's
or play without update?
You can update it through any means.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

FBI works on my sys 11.2.0.35u HEHE
It's still better to a9lh your console. Boot it from Home Menu, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The guy holding the sign always cracked me up