Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyubnyan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yes.
2. You can probably use a bootloader, but with A9LH why would you want this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Basically, you are removing the HS app and the system will attempt to reconcile with the titles you should have.
so I choose the FBI stored on the nand and then what do I do? delete title or title and ticket

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, its nowhere to be found....I performed a system transfer from my o3ds when i got this one if that could be part of the issue

HeroKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worked for me. was a little scared, since some steps forget to mention shutting off the system before moving the sd card, and i got the warning on the system

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found it in the very back of one of my folders. of course, anything to make me look stupid
Mission accomplished lol
It happens to all of us. I made the mistake of asking about instructions when op had already said he was working on them.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed my sound issue. You missed a step in your instructions. You have to rename the otherapp file to otherapp.bin. Fixed my issue. But still having a blackscreen on launching safehax. Any fix or I have to buy the game?

NetBirth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you installed a9lh, you have to open it through the Homebrew Launcher Loader CIA.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Delete the 00000008f subfolder wherever it's present.

So both, Ok. Thanks.
after many tries with soundhax i gave up. i then used oot3dhax and it worked perfectly. thank you so much for the guide. it really helped.

Strange, I couldn't ever get oot3dhax to work with my copy, I finished the game, I also have the second mode, that may be the problem.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed my sound issue. You missed a step in your instructions. You have to rename the otherapp file to otherapp.bin. Fixed my issue. But still having a blackscreen on launching safehax. Any fix or I have to buy the game?
Keep trying. Someone reported success after 50+ tries. Try using a cartridge while you do it. Try another exploit. If nothing if that works. Then you might need to buy one of the games.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep trying. Someone reported success after 50+ tries. Try using a cartridge while you do it. Try another exploit. If nothing if that works. Then you might need to buy one of the games.

What other exploits? I used OotHax before, but would that change if SafeHax launches from homebrew? I can get into the HBL fine, it's just SafeHax that won't launch.

It either gives me a real quick message and then black screens or it will get stuck on a random "beginning attempt" message forever. Or is that how it's supposed to be and it just takes an hour?

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oot3dhax need Powersave. Check http://smealum.github.io/3ds/
Crap!! Bit why is this happening? I ever thought JKSM
But why are the installer for oot3dhax is included if you could only do it with a PowerSave?

By the way: I'm going to use a Gateway to enable Pokemon Sun/Moo.

And is there a Detailed Guide how to install it on the cardridge with link to the files i have to use ? I have an EUR Console (Germany) but in the source Code and the compiled source there are only files for U and JPN if i saw it right. Because of this i would be really really happy if you could send me a Tutorial how to install oot3dhaxx on the cartridge because i loose the orientation with so much new Thread and a Tools, thing i need at least a week to read all posts ;)

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok noob question, so let's say an update comes out: How do I make sure I update the emunand and not the Sysnand? Unless luma boots up automatically. (Should I be even worried of an update at this point? lol) Thank you

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blackscreen is an issue with Safehax, have to wait for TiniVi to find and implement a fix (Assuming just having any retail game cartridge in your 3DS when launching Safehax doesnt resolve the black screen issue for you)

So both, Ok. Thanks.

Strange, I couldn't ever get oot3dhax to work with my copy, I finished the game, I also have the second mode, that may be the problem.

HAving beaten the game and unlocked the "second mode" wont have any affect. I have done the same and Oot3dhax works fine for me. You do have to delete all of you savegames before injecting the hacked save, then load that hacked save and move around and try to use items till Homebrew kicks in. Out of Soundhax, Steelhax, and Oot3dhax, Oot3dhax is most reliable for me, working to launch Homebrew literally 100% of the time. Steelhax sometimes Steel Divers fails to even start up, and Soundhax gives an error now and then as well.

Last edited by faaaaq,

MrSeann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finished everything but when I open luma it says "Configuration not found, using default values" it shows currently installed version as 6.6 (dev), 6.6 as latest version, and wants to update to normal version or latest hourly. Should I let it update or am I good to go?

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What other exploits? I used OotHax before, but would that change if SafeHax launches from homebrew? I can get into the HBL fine, it's just SafeHax that won't launch.

It either gives me a real quick message and then black screens or it will get stuck on a random "beginning attempt" message forever. Or is that how it's supposed to be and it just takes an hour?
It has been proven that safehax is picky sometimes and it won't boot with soundhax some type of compatibility issue. People that have had that problem report success with other exploits.

lovelyBOMB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i figured out what may be the cause of my issue. i cant get 00000008f to be permanently deleted. can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol