Newcomer

Thailand
    can i reconvert Save2 to Save ?
    P.S. i do not have SKY3DS+

2. gashyji

gashyji Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    i followed every step of yours and injected private header on my rom,and after 2 days,every game i have is banned (error code 002-0102)from online.(i am using sky3ds).not very good at all...
    at least you tried

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  3. Davenatic

Davenatic Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    So I bought a Sky3ds+ card and I started playing pokémon x,y and during my playing on the bottom screen always saying please enable the wi-fi connection!

I'm worrying about maybe I getting a ban if I'm doing it right?

4. astronautlevel

astronautlevel GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    If you have a private header, you're golden. Otherwise, there's a decent chance for a ban.

5. cooroxd

cooroxd Dirty Pirate
    Banned

Canada
    Why don't you use the sky3ds, get the cubic ninja rom, run homebrew through cubic ninjahax and downgrade your 3ds. After you downgrade your 3ds to 9.2, install cfw (ie. rxtools, reinand, cakes etc), and then install pokemon as cia file. If you use cia files, you can play online without worrying about getting ban because it does not require a private header.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Use your sky3ds and downgrade your system and get CFW. After you get cfw use cia to play online.

IMO, no one should be using sky3ds to play online. The sky3ds now is only good for cubic ninja, downgrading, and playing games offline.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  6. Davenatic

Davenatic Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    Thx for a reply

Im on a 10.7.32 something (newest)(sky3ds plus)
    Is that possible to create a private header for this game?? (if possible, how?? ) If i create a header is there a chance? Im getting banned for this or its a safe method??

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  7. cooroxd

cooroxd Dirty Pirate
    Banned

Canada
    Stop being an idiot and lazy and Just downgrade your 10.7 firmware 3ds to 9.2; then get cfw. it's safest method to play online. There's no way for you to get a private header unless you have cfw, gateway or powersave to rip a private header from a retail hard copy game. Also, No, you cannot create a private header. You have to take it from a retail HARD copy game.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  8. Davenatic

Davenatic Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    On the sky3ds site there is a downloading section on the top. The latest firmware is v112 says.
    (Added the "DEFAULT_GAMESAVE_KEY=" in settings.txt file, to set your own private header shared for all online games play.)

I don't wanna play online I just wanna play pokemon x, y but on the bottom display says to me pls enable wifi connection. I can still play but there is a message on the display all the time

9. Davenatic

Davenatic Member
    Newcomer

Hungary
    And how can I set up a private header?? Pokémon x, y requied a wifi to play?? or I dont know why not disapearing the message which says pls turn on the wifi! If im turning on maybe im getting banned

10. astronautlevel

astronautlevel GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The OP has instructions on private headers.

11. BumTittyBumBum

Newcomer

I have a simple question. I am using my sky3ds plus card a v112, I have my private header via the power saves method also have entered the header on the settings.txt under DEFALUT_GAMESAVE_KEY=. Do I also have to update the CART_ID under each .cfg file or is the game save key enough for online play?

12. Romguy

Romguy Newbie
    Newcomer

Does the cheating part work for newer versions of 3DS now?

13. Skyshadow101

Skyshadow101 The Sky Is The Limit!

United States
    This, in all honesty, should be a sticky thread.

14. vijankush

vijankush Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I know.

15. grimon

grimon Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    bought it from the iso site!

16. steve1972

steve1972 Newbie
    Newcomer

hi ive done everything in the guide and all seems fine but when i put card into 3ds i cant get the game to show up , ive done everything what i can see on here , not sure whether this is worth knowing but its the 3dxl and the version is 11.3.0-36e , any help would be great guys

17. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Brazil
    Why the hell did I receive a notification from this thread?

18. inSaiyan

inSaiyan Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Made an account just to say thank you to the creator of this guide. I bought a used Sky3ds Blue Button yesterday and used this guide to set it up as a new device. Took me awhile to fix it up (had to use compressed air to clean sd card slot of the Sky3ds cart and cleaned the metal contacts) and configure it but now it works perfectly.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Everything, [Guide], Sky3DS