Hacking [GUIDE] Badge Arcade Cheating with NTR Debugger

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I am using a New 3DS XL USA, which would mean I would use the hex 3646BBCC. I would then convert to a dec, subtract 16, and reconvert which becomes 3646BBBC. I then use that when using the full command which is write(0x3644BBBC, (0x04, 0x00), pid=0x34) and nothing happens. I am tryign this when I am in the real machine.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work. I am using a New 3DS XL USA, which would mean I would use the hex 3646BBCC. I would then convert to a dec, subtract 16, and reconvert which becomes 3646BBBC. I then use that when using the full command which is write(0x3644BBBC, (0x04, 0x00), pid=0x34) and nothing happens. I am tryign this when I am in the real machine.

Try write(0x364686BC, (0x04,0x00), pid=0x[pid]) to initiate. And then add 0x10 to make the write code: 0x364686CC when you want to change how many plays you get. Upon the first code, it should immediately go. Upon the second you need to play a game before it'll update I think.

The codes on that second sheet are wrong. The new ones are from the 'v2' tab.

KobraXMW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try write(0x364686BC, (0x04,0x00), pid=0x[pid]) to initiate. And then add 0x10 to make the write code: 0x364686CC when you want to change how many plays you get. Upon the first code, it should immediately go. Upon the second you need to play a game before it'll update I think.

The codes on that second sheet are wrong. The new ones are from the 'v2' tab.
Thank you! That did just the trick :D

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! That did just the trick :D

Of course it did :P. I had the exact same issue. I dunno if it's just that the code changed, or if it was just wrong in general. But yea, the reason it wasn't working was because it was the wrong offset. I imagine the training one is also off, but I did some weird dun-goof thing and locked it for today. Lol.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to do this with NTR cfw instead of debugger?

I think so. You have to make a plugin that NTR will run. But I'm not sure how to do that. If you had it in the CFW itself you'd run into a problem where you can't leave the badge arcade, so you'd need button combos to set the values to what you want. Which then becomes even more complicated.

Though, if someone familiar with NTR plugins could chime in, that'd be great. The debugger method is fairly straight forward and works well once you get the hang of it (it works for more codes/games as well, so that's nice).

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I think so. You have to make a plugin that NTR will run. But I'm not sure how to do that. If you had it in the CFW itself you'd run into a problem where you can't leave the badge arcade, so you'd need button combos to set the values to what you want. Which then becomes even more complicated.

Though, if someone familiar with NTR plugins could chime in, that'd be great. The debugger method is fairly straight forward and works well once you get the hang of it (it works for more codes/games as well, so that's nice).

I made plugins for NTR with layeredFS, but I did not try to make them for cheats plugin. I'll take a look to the docs once I get NTR running again on 10.3 emunand.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

jon2491

Trophies
XP
Country
33ljs5s.gif

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as you don't do anything stupid and obvious you should be fine.

Getting 300 badges in one day when you haven't spent a penny is probably a good way to get noticed.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, you're doing something wrong.
I can't give you the code for today because i'm with my phone and i also got banned from badge arcade, just wait...
It literally just worked as you posted haha

So theyre banning now? Do they ban if you have 99 goes? or only if you get an obscene amount of badges?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg