Hacking [GUIDE] AIO PS4 Exploit Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Poge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you also on JB 4.05 before 4.55? If so, did rest mode work for you then? Maybe rest mode improved from 4.05 to 4.55?

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally found a new dumper payload that works.
But I can't seem to get ps4 tool android app to work injecting a payload. It keeps telling me to connect to an exploit page when I already did.
Does 4.55 not work with the android apps? It works fine with net cat gui on a pc

Edit - there's an updated app called ps4serve2 that works with 4.55.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Lmaokernel,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I finally found a new dumper payload that works.
But I can't seem to get ps4 tool android app to work injecting a payload. It keeps telling me to connect to an exploit page when I already did.
Does 4.55 not work with the android apps? It works fine with net cat gui on a pc

I will look into adding android hosting instructions to the other thread:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

Reactions: Lmaokernel

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a new / factory reset PS4 on OFW 3.55;

1. Is any work being done on coldboot/persistent/untethered hacks, perhaps involving EmuNAND? If so would there be an advantage to staying "as low as possible"?

2. If I update to 4.55 to take advantage of the current exploit, is activation still necessary and a valid PSN account? If so, can that be done officially but without update to latest OFW or will there be a fake-activation like there is on VITA?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a new / factory reset PS4 on OFW 3.55;

1. Is any work being done on coldboot/persistent/untethered hacks, perhaps involving EmuNAND? If so would there be an advantage to staying "as low as possible"?

2. If I update to 4.55 to take advantage of the current exploit, is activation still necessary and a valid PSN account? If so, can that be done officially but without update to latest OFW or will there be a fake-activation like there is on VITA?

1, not publicly.

2, I dont have PSN, PSN and activation is not required.

Last edited by KiiWii,

Lmaokernel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to all who replied. Using that dumper payload from scene files & the Ps4serve 2 app I got everything sorted now

Reactions: KiiWii

darkfuturez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to setup url/domain blocking of the recommended sites in the guide. However, my router seems to limit the amount of urls in each policy to 4. And I can only create 5 policies.

Do I need a new router that can handle more url's or is there another way to block those sites?

Jcjc7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to setup url/domain blocking of the recommended sites in the guide. However, my router seems to limit the amount of urls in each policy to 4. And I can only create 5 policies.

Do I need a new router that can handle more url's or is there another way to block those sites?

Does your router have parent controls? Mine lets me block all internet access to a certain device. No need for lists in this case. I can still connect to my PC as it will work on intranet (same network) connections.

darkfuturez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does your router have parent controls? Mine lets me block all internet access to a certain device. No need for lists in this case. I can still connect to my PC as it will work on intranet (same network) connections.

I thought it would be preferable to block the urls and still have internet access available on the PS4. By blocking all internet access I can't launch the DNS servers to install payloads.

ClickCLK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Using this guide to jailbreak a ps4 slim on 4.55, but when I try to run any payload exploit fails every time. I get the the message "Exception: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: PostExploit", and then the message "something went wrong :(" on page. What I do wrong? I bought this system new on 4.55 yesterday. This is Gran Turismo Limited Edition Slim, if this matters.

Edit: sorry, used another guide, with payloads hosted somewhere on the web - worked immediately.

Last edited by ClickCLK,

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Holygrail works quiet nice for me on 4.55 with the latest host exploit.

But i have a question, always when i startup my console the console always want to install the latest update 5.05 (i assume). I think i downloaded it there times but never installed it.
Can i remove this some how? That i dont install it by mistake?

Next question, when i want to remove my old Profile, the console want to inistalize. What happens when i do this? will the PS4 still be on 4.55 or will it come back with the latest update ?

Thanks for you support.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok. My Problem is when i try to merge splited pkg´s my Internat Hdd has not enought Free Space. i have only a 200gb hdd

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How were they split?

On the extreme modding site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?