Not open for further replies.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hjsplit only allow 2 files for compare

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can i put all files on external usb and install all?

or will this doesn´t work

Jcjc7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it would be preferable to block the urls and still have internet access available on the PS4. By blocking all internet access I can't launch the DNS servers to install payloads.

Mine is working fine without internet access. Just make sure your PC can talk to your PS4 (intranet) and all the payloads will deploy. My PS4 hasn't talked to the internet since I bought it and all is working.

Reactions: KiiWii

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The new model of PS Move Motion Controller CECH-ZCM2J needs 4.70 ofw and up to make it work on PS4.
Is there any way to make it work on 4.05-4.55?

khara02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The VR headset requires a higher FW but there's an HEN that can spoof it, have you tried it?
Yes, I have.
VR headset works with it but the PS Move motion controllers(new model) don't.
Although, It says 4.70 and higher is required in system requirement on the box of new model motion controller.

Last edited by khara02,

Timilrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I read this a couple of times, but I couldn't find the official confirmation whether it was just a typo or it actually works - do 4.55 dumped games actually work on 4.05? I'm still on 4.05 as I have a substantial backlog to finish, but I'm curious about this issues? Can, e.g. Crash N Sane trilogy work on my 4.05 console without updating to 4.55?

Just for informational purposes :)
And also, if I use the ftp payload, does it count as initiating a server? I mean, is is accessible only locally? My dormitory doesn't allow use of torrents i.e. using your devices as a server, so I'd like to check this, as I'm not too savvy in this department :).

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I read this a couple of times, but I couldn't find the official confirmation whether it was just a typo or it actually works - do 4.55 dumped games actually work on 4.05? I'm still on 4.05 as I have a substantial backlog to finish, but I'm curious about this issues? Can, e.g. Crash N Sane trilogy work on my 4.05 console without updating to 4.55?
Only 4.55 can dump the games but both 4.05 and 4.55 can play them.

Reactions: Timilrath

Timilrath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wow, sweet, so I guess I can finish both Horizon and Crash without updating... then again, by the time I clear my backlog, I'm guessing I might as well update to 4.55 or maybe even something higher, seeing as how my tempo is not really anything to write home about :D

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I have a feeling it won't be until we're dumping games with a 5.x exploit that we'll see ones that use 4.50 sdk and so 4.55 will be required.

Raveeolli

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need a special .pkg or any will work??
Also will I lose my savegames or I can continue using them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto