OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Credit:

Xenophy & 2Hack - Idea

Announcements (READ FIRST!):

Round 1 is over, nobody won. Still want a soft drink? Read on...

Okay, as you probably noticed by now, because you are on gbatemp, the gateway team released the update (YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!1111). Soooo, round 1 is over.... But you guys still want your softdrink right?? So, without further ado.... ROUND 2! Begin!

you might have heard, if you use a gateway, that emuNAND doesn't support 9.6, so guess when that will happen with Round 3! Round 2 ISN'T over! 2 rounds are going at once! when you post just specify which round you are guessing for.

If you guessed during Round 1 YOU CAN POST AGAIN!

ROUND 2 IS NOT OVER YET! I know gateway released update 3.1.1 (wow, that was fast!), but Round 2 is guess the day gateway 3.0 will come out of beta, but it hasnt, so KEEP GUESSING!

The Rules (in paragraph form) :

Okay, the game is simple, in the comments just post your guess, it should be a date, of course, but you can also post a time, and if the time is right you get an extra surprise, if it's wrong even just by a few minutes, you get nothing even if the date was right. Guess the release date of the Gateway 3ds update with n3DS support Guess the date when The gateway 3DS update with n3DS support comes out of beta. I will keep track of the guesses, and post them here. Don't guess more than once. If you guess 2, I will not post the second answer, you're first stays, even if it was a joke, and not a serious answer.

Notices:

*For Round 2, you win Coke, not pespi.*

*if more than five people win a prize, I will send a smaller prize, such as skittles or a few kit kats, you tell me what you want (if I can't send the Pepsi, which would happen if more than 5 people guess right.*

*if you can't have Coke, you get skittles (3 packs)*

Prizes:

-Guessed right date - 1 Coke
-Were five or less minutes off of your time prediction - 2 Coke's
-Time prediction was spot on (the update was posted on the exact minute you guessed) - 5 Coke's

Guesses:

Key:
Sample Text = Wrong (too early)
Sample Text = CORRECT!
Sample Text = Wrong (too late (HAHA))

In Round 2 guess when Gateway 3.x will come out of beta!
  • April 1st - VinsCool
  • May 19th, 6:15 ET AM - TotalInstanity4
  • February 30th, 12:60 am - storm75x
In Round 3 guess when Gateway will support emuNAND 9.6+!
  • March 28th - TotalInsanity4
  • April 1st - VinsCool
  • April 5th - flarn2006
  • April 20th, 4:20 PM - ArnoDorian
  • April 22nd - motezazer
  • April 23rd - LemmyT
  • August 24th - Thorasgar

Old Rounds:

NOTE FROM THE FUTURE: Haha! why didnt you choose march 11th! [oh and there were no winners :) ]

Prizes:

-Guessed right date - 1 Pepsi
-Were five or less minutes off of your time prediction - 2 Pepsi's
-Time prediction was spot on (the update was posted on the exact minute you guessed) - 5 Pepsi's

Notices:

*if more than five people win a prize, I will send a smaller prize, such as skittles or a few kit kats, you tell me what you want (if I can't send the Pepsi, which would happen if more than 5 people guess right.*

*if you can't have Pepsi, you get skittles (3 packs)*

Guesses:

Key:
Sample Text = Wrong (too early)
Sample Text = CORRECT!
Sample Text = Wrong (too late (HAHA))

• April 2nd - Plasma Shadow
  • March 7th, 6:20 PM ET - 2Hack
  • March 8th - zdgr4ye5
  • March 8th - Madao64
  • March 14th, 5:42 PM ET - _eyCaRambA_
  • March 15th - ShadowOne333
  • March 23rd, 9:48 PM ET - Smyers75 (who had a 'great-way' (HeHe) of determining the date)
  • March 24th, 10:00 AM (timezone?(ET is assumed)) - Kuifa
  • April 1st - VinsCool
  • April 5th (Easter) -Aeturnus (who calls Easter the Gateway Holy Day)
  • April 7th - wbsddgg
  • April 20th 9:45 PM (timezone?(ET is assumed)) - NAND0
  • May 4th - elmoemo
  • May 19th, 6:15 ET AM - TotalInstanity4
  • July 7th - migles
  • November 20th, 6:44 PM - Dr.Crygor 07
  • Never - Flame (LOOOOOZERRR)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't have a prediction right now, but I want to see where this post leads :P
Me too, I want to know who's gonna get a Pepsi! The only way someone will win, is if this thread gets really popular, and I got a ton of guesses, I only have one now, but the thread has only been up a few minutes.

Reactions: nxwing

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I thought 2Hack was doing this though.....
Me and Xenophy were planning on doing something like this. Was planning on posting later today, but kinda feeling it will look like a rip off of this thread at this point.

Still thinking on weather we'll do it, since I don't want it to just look like a rip off of this thread.

As for a prediction, gimme a few hours to think, and then I'll be back with one :)

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I made the thread a few days ago, but never posted it, but then he said something about it, and never posted a link to anyThing, so I thought I would post mine.

I dont exactly know what you think about that, but since I made an announcement just 15 hours ago that anothing thing might come and after 2hack answered with pepsi, I think it was pretty clear.
Our concept works different than yours but making your own ideas maybe even after looking at out threads does leave quite a bad taste.
Also what we would have expected was to at least give a heads up, since my announcement was made and 2hack was replying pepsi.

So hereby I m gonna boycott this and we need to talk internally now if we would stop our contest although imo our concept works better.

Though if anyone got any ideas or complaints, still can pm me and i will answer as soon as I got time.

I dont mean to sound aggressive, but there is definitely some frustration since our competition somehow got stolen directly after our announcement and intention to pull this through. Even contacted Vulpes just to ensure the fairness.

Reactions: nxwing and 2Hack

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I already gave a lot of estimated dates in the "How soon is SOON"
But my bet still goes into saying that some day before March 15.

I really hope so. :P

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🛌