Guess the Gatewait - The Game!

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me and Xenophy were planning on doing something like this. Was planning on posting later today, but kinda feeling it will look like a rip off of this thread at this point.

Still thinking on weather we'll do it, since I don't want it to just look like a rip off of this thread.

As for a prediction, gimme a few hours to think, and then I'll be back with one :)
I can give you some credit, since I believe you thought of something like this.

Reactions: nxwing

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont exactly know what you think about that, but since I made an announcement just 15 hours ago that anothing thing might come and after 2hack answered with pepsi, I think it was pretty clear.
Our concept works different than yours but making your own ideas maybe even after looking at out threads does leave quite a bad taste.
Also what we would have expected was to at least give a heads up, since my announcement was made and 2hack was replying pepsi.

So hereby I m gonna boycott this and we need to talk internally now if we would stop our contest although imo our concept works better.

Though if anyone got any ideas or complaints, still can pm me and i will answer as soon as I got time.

I dont mean to sound aggressive, but there is definitely some frustration since our competition somehow got stolen directly after our announcement and intention to pull this through. Even contacted Vulpes just to ensure the fairness.
2hack wasn't the first to mention Pepsi, I said something about March 4th, and someone else said if it's right they will gimme a Pepsi, then I said stuff about how 'bout a little competition,and that's when I typed this up.
And like I said to someone else moments ago, I will put your names in the thread if it makes you happy, if you really want I could even say you came up with the idea, because I'm not looking for attention.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
2hack wasn't the first to mention Pepsi, I said something about March 4th, and someone else said if it's right they will gimme a Pepsi, then I said stuff about how 'bout a little competition,and that's when I typed this up.
And like I said to someone else moments ago, I will put your names in the thread if it makes you happy, if you really want I could even say you came up with the idea, because I'm not looking for attention.

Well whatever u might say. I only stated that 2 hack said pepsi after my announcement. Thats all.
And btw. I still think 2hack was the first one to mention pepsi. But put aside again, before accusing me of looking for attention, I didnt put up something which was announced by another team. It was you and you are also to attention searching one. Want to accuse anyone? Put it on ur nose pls.
Till now I dont get why u would decide to pull up sth like this RIGHT AFTER My announcement and 2hack mentioning competition.

just to say it right, our whole idea got screwed because of your thing. Gbatemp simply doesnt need two lotteries/competitions at the same time.

Btw ur double postings are a bit annoying too bro

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well whatever u might say. I only stated that 2 hack said pepsi after my announcement. Thats all.
And btw. I still think 2hack was the first one to mention pepsi. But put aside again, before accusing me of looking for attention, I didnt put up something which was announced by another team. It was you and you are also to attention searching one. Want to accuse anyone? Put it on ur nose pls.
Till now I dont get why u would decide to pull up sth like this RIGHT AFTER My announcement and 2hack mentioning competition.

just to say it right, our whole idea got screwed because of your thing. Gbatemp simply doesnt need two lotteries/competitions at the same time.

Btw ur double postings are a bit annoying too bro
I didn't accuse you of anything! I said I will give you the credit! I don't care! When did I accuse you of anything!?!? Look back in the how soon is SOON thread, you'll see, I will give a link if you need me. I don't understand what is getting you so mad. I offer you the credit, and you go bazerk, what the heck?

Oh and I had already typed this thread up before 2hack had said a word about competition, and if I remember right, I think I even mention the competition, and that was before he did.

But as I said I will give the credit, as long as you calm down, I don't even understand what is getting you so mad.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Tbh, yea I was the first to mention Pepsi. I was offered an alcoholic drink from one user, and said that I didn't drink, and asked if they could get me Pepsi first. That's where Pepsi came from.

Then you were offered Pepsi later on in the thread. I was active during both times ;)

I don't mind though. Hope your competition goes nicely :) it's silly to fight over something so simple and dumb imo. Giving is always nice to see :)

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, yea I was the first to mention Pepsi. I was offered an alcoholic drink from one user, and said that I didn't drink, and asked if they could get me Pepsi first. That's where Pepsi came from.

Then you were offered Pepsi later on in the thread. I was active during both times ;)

I don't mind though. Hope your competition goes nicely :) it's silly to fight over something so simple and dumb imo. Giving is always nice to see :)
Sorry, didn't see that, but I'm glad you're okay with it, do you want any credit? How bout a Pepsi? Oh and can you virtually slap some sense into this other guy, he's gone insane! I don't understand why he's so mad.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't accuse you of anything! I said I will give you the credit! I don't care! When did I accuse you of anything!?!? Look back in the how soon is SOON thread, you'll see, I will give a link if you need me. I don't understand what is getting you so mad. I offer you the credit, and you go bazerk, what the heck?

Oh and I had already typed this thread up before 2hack had said a word about competition, and if I remember right, I think I even mention the competition, and that was before he did.

But as I said I will give the credit, as long as you calm down, I don't even understand what is getting you so mad.

U r taking it a bit too harsh from me man. Neither am I mad nor am I insane.
I stated my way of how I saw this matter and srsly, its senseless to talk anymore or even complain about this.
The only thing I am a bit pissed is simply the fact that the idea we had about this was published in this simplified matter, without thinking about the community.

So just let it be. Though credit is not needed but thanks anyway.
Wish u good luck for this and have fun :)

P.S: and I dont especially appreciate any slaps since u completely misunderstood my posts. Maybe its me who cant express my thoughts in english, or it might be u who just cant/doesnt want to understand what I m saying :P

Reactions: nxwing and 2Hack

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U r taking it a bit too harsh from me man. Neither am I mad nor am I insane.
I stated my way of how I saw this matter and srsly, its senseless to talk anymore or even complain about this.
The only thing I am a bit pissed is simply the fact that the idea we had about this was published in this simplified matter, without thinking about the community.

So just let it be. Though credit is not needed but thanks anyway.
Wish u good luck for this and have fun :)

P.S: and I dont especially appreciate any slaps since u completely misunderstood my posts. Maybe its me who cant express my thoughts in english, or it might be u who just cant/doesnt want to understand what I m saying :P
Haha, sorry dude. This is the problem with text based communication, without actually typing you feelings, it's hard to express your emotions, just your ideas. But anyway, I'm sorry for any trouble, make your thread I'll link to it at the beginning, maybe give people 2 chances to get Pepsi.

Datalogger

Living the Dream
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Credit:

Xenophy & 2Hack - Idea

The Rules (in paragraph form) :

Okay, the game is simple, in the comments just post your guess, it should be a date, of course, but you can also post a time, and if the time is right you get an extra surprise, if it's wrong even just by a few minutes, you get nothing even if the date was right. I will keep track of the guesses, and post them here. Don't guess more than once. If you guess 2, I will not post the second answer, you're first stays, even if it was a joke, and not a serious answer.
What TimeZone are you going to use to award the extra Pepsi ?
And will it matter if Daylight Savings Time starts again on March 8th ?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What TimeZone are you going to use to award the extra Pepsi ?
And will it matter if Daylight Savings Time starts again on March 8th ?

daylight savings counts, and you tell me the time zone and i convert it to mine, like i did for someone else, he posted 22:42 gmt, and i converted it to ET by changing it back 5 hours. just say like 5:30 PM GMT or 4:45 AM PST.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since