Whizz

When things don't go right, go left.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Definitely GTA IV, looks pretty legit aswell. Didn't Rockstar state that they weren't going to develop GTA Wii because of the controls?

But wth where are they testing? The basement? And it seems as if they had fun with Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games when they weren't working
smile.gif
(it's on top, on the bunch of Wii games)

Sahduk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I really cant belive this, I wont belive it till I see this in the shops XD

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Total bull… First, photos of the Bike riding, you have a panel in the back with Niko Bellec’s name so if this would be in any way legit that would be GTAIV. With a map of Liberty City as well pretty obvious on the wall.

The silver panel underneath the TV could hide in-wall mounted cables to connect another signal like let’s say a PS3 or Xbox 360. I doubt it’s for only one wire that is not totally covered any way. Or a wireless video signal receiver.

I am a Wii fan but I clearly know that the Wii isn’t capable of such video quality, if GTAIV is running I doubt they would have a copy with signed codes to run on a commercial Wii (or have they moded they’re unit) and not a dev-unit.
Also, I doubt that Rockstar is obliged to play in a damp bricked wall room with what seems to be like a old school voyeur keylock on their doors.

I call bull.

TomMannCenturia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW that is absolutely...... Hold on, have to go, my Playboy bunny wife has told me I have won the lottery and that I have been selected as an astronaut.
blink.gif

Scorpin200

Iceman
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've seen that also before, but how do you explain them playing the game with difference scenes not to mention wii controls? Also there is a ds version coming out in which they said would never be made, so trust me when theyu lie and say it won't it most likely will as far as money is concerned.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Scorpin200 said:
I've seen that also before, but how do you explain them playing the game with difference scenes not to mention wii controls? Also there is a ds version coming out in which they said would never be made, so trust me when theyu lie and say it won't it most likely will as far as money is concerned.

A GTA game on the Wii is certainly feasible but if something of this magnitude happened, it would be all over the webs.

At this time, I call fake on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: